Home and can't wait for next time!

jdsbusa

Registered
Made it home in one piece, no rain fortunately.

I had a great time, nice to finally meet some of you. Had an outstanding ride Friday tearing up the skyway with Travis, Shane, Darrell...and a few other guys...can't remember their first names....Apex, Chattanooga, and I think TwoTone was there as well. Thanks again to everyone....especially the Grumpy's for the awesome eats and everyone that helped to make dinners possible.

it was good to meet you...that ride Fri. evening was absolutely awesome, can't wait to split the breeze with you again bro...glad you made it home safe :beerchug:

Glad you made it home, sorry i missed ya there.

Glad you made it I hope to get to ride with you again when you come down for the fall bash .

Made it home in one piece, no rain fortunately.

I had a great time, nice to finally meet some of you. Had an outstanding ride Friday tearing up the skyway with Travis, Shane, Darrell...and a few other guys...can't remember their first names....Apex, Chattanooga, and I think TwoTone was there as well. Thanks again to everyone....especially the Grumpy's for the awesome eats and everyone that helped to make dinners possible.

Glad you made it home safe.

Thank you. From all of us. It's nice to know that the efforts are appreciated.

Back