Holy Smokes

Wow very lucky man it would have been very ugly if he went under the truck he must have had a front tyre blowout ? Time for a tattslotto ticket I think :thumbsup:

Wow very lucky man it would have been very ugly if he went under the truck he must have had a front tyre blowout ? Time for a tattslotto ticket I think :thumbsup:
To be clear in case you missed it... He did go under and came out the other side. It is even more scary to think if he bumped the skirt on the way out he could have been "held in" and the trailer tires could have got him. they are 17000 lbs each axle!

To be clear in case you missed it... He did go under and came out the other side. It is even more scary to think if he bumped the skirt on the way out he could have been "held in" and the trailer tires could have got him. they are 17000 lbs each axle!

Thanks for that calcification even more incredibly lucky :thumbsup:

Not sure what caused the tankslapper but dude should buy a lotto ticket after that. Had a flat front tire on my old GS750 that did that, but I was able to save it. He was likely landing from a wheelie, footage didn't show the lead in.

The axles are likely load rated at 17k lbs.
The empty trailer doesn't weigh that much.
Regardless, he'd have gotten squashed.

I like how the speedometer is blurred out.
Wearing a helmet, jacket, gloves...and jeans and sneakers.
I know his ass is full of road rash, idiot.
I'm no gear nazi, because I'll cruise in a t-shirt, shorts, and Nikes, and always a helmet
Or, full leathers.
I never got the jacket and gloves, with regular jeans and shoes.
It's all or nothing.

The axles are likely load rated at 17k lbs.
The empty trailer doesn't weigh that much.
Regardless, he'd have gotten squashed.
My trailer is just under 34K all the time, they are rated way over 17K the road limit in most states is just 17K. Same with the Tractor drives and the steer axle is now "Manufacturer's recommendation" so it is not the old 12K limit.

My trailer is just under 34K all the time, they are rated way over 17K the road limit in most states is just 17K. Same with the Tractor drives and the steer axle is now "Manufacturer's recommendation" so it is not the old 12K limit.

You said "they are 17000 lbs each axle"
It sounded like you meant the trailer weighed 34k plus, lol

You said "they are 17000 lbs each axle"
It sounded like you meant the trailer weighed 34k plus, lol
Actually it weighs MORE (with cargo) because remember a lot of the weight is on the tractor. I carry 43K to 46K in freight. Either way I tend to avoid letting one roll OVER ME. :shocked:

Actually it weighs MORE (with cargo) because remember a lot of the weight is on the tractor. I carry 43K to 46K in freight. Either way I tend to avoid letting one roll OVER ME. :shocked:

Yeah, 40-50k in frieght was average for me, depending on the tractor, and if they tried to over load the trailer...as most try to.
I drove flatbed and van trailers for several years.
Haven't in 3 years, but cdlA is still good.

Back