Don't pack the trash too tight

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=556176537745144" width="318" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hope this works

:rofl: That's some work frustration! I like the one where the guy beats the shat out of his computer, tosses it on the ground. :lol:

so the work release program is not going so well...around here snow plows are what eat mail boxes

That was awesome I would call the postal police :laugh:

Rural area mailboxes are vulnerable to vandalism because they are usually isolated, located on public thoroughfares, and frequently not visible to the box owners from their homes. City residential mailboxes are vandalized to a lesser degree.

Mailboxes are considered federal property, and federal law (Title 18, United States Code, Section 1705), makes it a crime to vandalize them (or to injure, deface or destroy any mail deposited in them). Violators can be fined up to $250,000, or imprisoned for up to three years, for each act of vandalism.
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/raddocs/tipvandl.htm

A 250,000.00 fine for that little tantrum should help him think before he acts next time :rofl:

oh???

Is that an extra 5 years for each piece of mail he intercepted and tossed into the truck???

18 U.S.C. § 1702: "Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office or any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail carrier, or which has been in any post office or authorized depository, or in the custody of any letter or mail carrier, before it has been delivered to the person to whom it was directed, with design to obstruct the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another, or opens, secretes, embezzles, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both." (current as of April 2, 2012). Note also, for purposes of this section a private mailbox is a "authorized depository" for mail matter, and "the statute is applicable until the mailed material is physically delivered to the person to whom it is directed or to his authorized agent." U.S. v. Ashford, 530 F.2d 792, 795-96 (8th Cir. 1976).

dude is definitely going to have a bad day when the postal inspectors see that video :laugh:

That was awesome I would call the postal police :laugh:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/raddocs/tipvandl.htm

A 250,000.00 fine for that little tantrum should help him think before he acts next time :rofl:

oh???

Is that an extra 5 years for each piece of mail he intercepted and tossed into the truck???

That's funny, I don't use USPS anymore, you wouldn't believe how many small bike parts have come up missing ( stolen ). I get empty envelopes. When I call they say, " oh well "

Pretty sure this is for amusement and not something that actually happened :laugh:

That made me giggle. I'll bet it was his house and he saw some used condoms in the trash........ :rofl::laugh:

Back