Holy ma-noly!!

Looks good but I hope the guy has enough of whatever he's smokin' to pass it to the buyer .
wink.gif

Nothing really that special from what I can see or read....no turbo...no talk of engine work. where does the extra $28k come from for this bike?

that must be some hella nice chrome and those gator seats better snap your asz down so you cant ever fall off
laugh.gif

for 38 grand that sucker better list way way more modifications than that who does he think he is lol 38grand for a 10k bike with no explaination of what justifies that price
smile.gif
What teh hell makes him think that's worth that money? I'd like to meet the buyer of that cause I have some good florida land for sale, slight drainage issue
smile.gif

smile.gif

I seriously doubt he's expecting to get that much for it. Since he said he'll trade for a luxery sports car, I would imagine he's hoping to find some daddys rich kid that want's a badass shiney bike. Cash or car he figures he'll come out ahead.

Seems a bit out of whack...

Come on Kat...tell the hubby you really want it and that money shouldn't hold him back
laugh.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
Its nice........... But No were nere as nice as some i,v seen here among the members busas................

wow.gif

Back