Visiting MA

There are no "good" SUZUKI dealers here. No Busa selection or knowledge anywhere in the area. The closest one to there is Motorsports International in Auburn on Route 20 less than 30 minutes from there. The Biggest is in CT at Excalibur more like 45 to an hour off of I-395 at like exit 89.

International charges over sticker and won't budge on anything. Excalibur gave me a sweet deal on mine brand new at $9200 but the customer service absolutely sucks beyond anything I have ever seen. They have a decent selection of stuff in the retail and parts dept.

Dave

What dave said, there are none..... I went to NJ to get my bike b/c the prices around here and the dealer ships suk....

+1000 I bought my bike and had it shipped from Ohio cause the dealers here sukk!

If you want to see a Busa, last I looked Best Cycle in Nashua had some in stock.

If you want to talk Busa's, there is a small shop in Dracut, MA on RT38 (bridge Street) right before the Pelham, NH line that specializes in Busa's (I can't remember the name right now). He brigns them to the drag strip and customizes his own parts (stretched frames, custom suspensions, custom swing arms...). He did the exhaust, installed my PC and completed custom maps using his dyno.

biggrin.gif
I couldn't be happier with his work.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Cheers guys, I think I'll check out motorsports international, it's near by. Might pick up some gloves while i'n there.

Thanks
Tony

The Guy in Dracut Is : DAS Performance at 1901 Bridge Street. 978 453 0807. Eric just built out my 05 adding in a Port fuel system from Hahn a new cltch set up and a BOV I could not be happier with their service. He also has a lot of high end machines around. He was building a 600hp bike when I was there 2 weeks ago. Another good guy in Mass is Jeff Castine All Sport out in Orange MA. Not as many Busa but he Damm sure knows what he is doing witha turbo bike

I checked out motorsports international. Their clothing and accessories section was very poor. It looked like they wanted to sell fast bikes but not to kit you out in safe gear.

They had gloves but only the short ones. None with wrist protection. Only 2 pairs of boots in stock. Pretty poor. Not much in the way of leathers either.

I can't get over the price of bikes over here(USA).$12000 for a Gixxer Thou. That's Euro 8000. I'd pay nearly double that in Ireland for a new GSXR1000.

I have to say, in general, America is a great country, I'd never leave Ireland, but you have absolutely everything here that someone would ever need.

I went to a firing range in NH on Friday. They just handed me a gloch, beretta, and M4 with a photo id. That's messed up. 3 Irish guys walk in off the street with absolutely no gun handling experience, and they give us guns. That's pretty messed up. I love it though. Cool country guys.

Later
Tony

I'm just here for 2 weeks, over-seeing a recall on some of my companys products.
I got to see a lot of Boston on Sat/Sun. Did the usually touristy stuff. I have an old college friend who's been here for 3 years, so he gave me the tour.

Called into Cheers to see Norm. Went to see the Celtics play on Sun night. Poor enough game but I wanted to visit the Garden anyway. What I really want to see is the RedSox but I'll be off home by the time they are in town.No matter.Got to see the Cubs last year when I was in Chicago. That was cool.Wrigley field is great, lots of history and tradition.

What I notice about Boston is there are too many Irish. Anywhere else I go in the USA people say "Oh you're Irish, that's really cool". In Boston they're like "Whatever", 'cause I'm just another Paddy,
beerchug.gif

Boston is a nice city, I'd like to come back. The weather here even makes me feel at home.Ha. Only seen one bike in the last week. I thought you guys were harder that that.
firedevil.gif

All the best
Tony

Back