Holy carp this thing sounds awesome, lexus LFA

RACER_X

Registered
- ‪Lexus LFA - HARD REVS - Houston Coffee and Cars [HD]‬‏[/url]

IMG_6988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful ride :thumbsup:

A little steep in price imo not saying it's overpriced I understand carbon fiber polymer chassis can crank up the price :laugh:... Nice toy for those that can swing it :thumbsup:

There's one of those over at the dealer here.
I can see it in their showroom driving by on the way to work.

I saw 'Holy Carp' and thought this was gonna be a fish thread :laugh:

Nice looking car, BUT $400,000. I think not.

With that kind of outlay, lets see!

Mustang GT500 with dual turbos, a new turboed BUSA, a new flyrod and reel. With lots of money left over for tires and gas. :laugh:

They were $700,000 when they first came out. There were only 2 of them for quite a while.

Nice looking car, BUT $400,000. I think not.

With that kind of outlay, lets see!

Mustang GT500 with dual turbos, a new turboed BUSA, a new flyrod and reel. With lots of money left over for tires and gas. :laugh:

and a house to put them all in too :laugh:

yeah thats a bit much but they are supposed to be pretty nice :thumbsup:

This is the type of car that Kyle Busch was caught doing 128 in a 45 in a couple of weeks ago. Conspiracy theorists think that Lexus asked Busch to go out and purposely get a ticket to draw attention to the brand.

This is the type of car that Kyle Busch was caught doing 128 in a 45 in a couple of weeks ago. Conspiracy theorists think that Lexus asked Busch to go out and purposely get a ticket to draw attention to the brand.

He was just doin some.of the clock practice. Get an autograph and send him on his way.

Droid via Tapatalk

Back