HMF tips??

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
I'm ordering an HMF high mount dual full system, with carbon cans. I have been looking at pictures of other bikes here on the forums and have noticed that some of the pipes have different tips. What gives?? do you have to specify the tip you want or are some of the pictures I've been seeing just an older version of the system?
And by the way my new baby girl should be ready to come home in about 2 weeks. I have to mod her first! And by the way, the new LE is now the fastest color
idea.gif

Thanks in advance guys.. and gals...

You can get the straight tips like some of the guys have for free if you ask at the time you order. And you can get those tips color matched. If not, they come with the down turned tips. Like mine...

DSC02141.JPG

I ordered my HMF dual high mounts a few weeks ago, however I just got off the phone with tech support to find out if they have maps and I was told to use # M312-013 located here :

The tech guy said they flow dang near the same and any further tuning wouldnt be needed. What do you all think?
slider1.gif

thats the map I've been steered towards too. But I've heard of this Quazar guy that supposedly has pretty kick ass maps. All you do is email him with your mods.

Back