HMF questions

mopar250

Registered
Hey all,
I've got some questions with the HMF exhaust systems. Does it make a difference weather to get the reg. system or the Big Bird? Do the cans look any different in person? I don't think I will ever do any motor work to the bike so should I still consider the Big bird? Will it give me better performance, or will it be a non-issue? Or should I get whatever one I like best? Also, does anyone have any sugestions on who I should deal with? I need the system and a pc3. I want to buy from someone who can give me a map already in the pc3 also. I'd like to buy from a board sponsor also.....
Thanks in advance,
Bill

I'll jump in on this too. I've got a 4-in-1 HMF oval low mount.

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement & just get the rear can only? Possible?

Mopar, sorry no advice on low mounts, I've only dealt with the dual high.

Pashnit, give a call to HMF, talk to Justin, tell him Nathan from KY told you to contact him. Hopefully he will give you a deal.
If not contact GMBusa on the board and he might be able to help you out.

Thanks Pipe!
beerchug.gif

http://www.hmfengineering.com/index.php?cat=contact

sports_k12_1_b.gif

Just added HMF high mounts.. WOW what a difference. My bike wheelied for the first time... The Power band comes on much quicker now.

Newpipe05.jpg

those pipes didn't come black did they? I always thought the high mounts looked kind of goofy but I like those black pipes..

I had the xbrace and midpipes HPC coated black
Also had the rearsets and rear foot peg brackets powdrecoated black

Back