HJC RPS-10 turbulence at 160+ mph

Well I recently purchased an HJC RPS-10. The helmet feels great, super light, tight visor and overall good finish. I took it out the day I recieved it in the mail. I took it up to around 155 and it started to shake from the wind turbulence. I thought well maybe I was getting cross winds? I will try another day when it isnt so windy.
Yesterday it was a nice day low winds so I headed back out with my RPS-10, ran it up 120, 130, 140, 155 and it started to shake, ran it up to 160 and it blurred my vision from shaking so bad.
No its not my body poistion or the windscreen I have over 10K miles on my busa and been topped out with my old HJC and never expierenced this before.
So any of you run with an HJC RPS-10 helmet expierence this also? I am wondering if HJC will stand behind there product and what they will do.. Hmmmmmm

That 6 mile stretch between Hwy 49 and Maxey road is VERY Tempting....but you were on a closed track, I'm sure....

Have one and mine is quite stable at those speeds, granted I'm tucked in really well
Behind the screen. If you are upright then I don't think any helmet wouldn't be effected by some buffeting.
Don't know what to tell ya?

Yes, the helmet is snug. I am going to video record it and try and see what the difference is between my old cl16 and this new RPS10

Back