HIT AND RUN

SCAR FACE T

Registered
im asking if any one happens to have extra parts for a busa
if you guys could help me out only transportation
well what happened was runnig out of gas pulled into a gas station and a rubber necker on a cell phone rear ended me and hi put the truck in reverse and took off tried to chase him but no luck as i was on empty so none the less my whole tail section is craked an also my under tail if any one has the stock oem undertail that can help me out with it be much apreciate it and as well if any one has the rear tail section if can please contact me at 407 666 8715 name is tony thank you  guys and hope you can help me out thank you

IMG00180.jpg

all good advice,file a police report and contact your insurance co,they can get the survallance tapes..that guy is a fkn weezel,if it were me i'd like to confront him about it,he was probably drunk,

same thing happened to me couple days before xmas,except i was in my car,if i wasnt,id be dead.i was slowing to stop at a red lite,there was already a car stopped there,and this woman hit me from behind,she never touched her brakes an its a good thing i hadnt stopped yet because me and my son would have went through the windshield,YEAH thats how hars she hit me,i could only think,what if i was on my bike??

sorry to hear that man happens alot in florida i know used to live in ft lauderdale for 6 years before moving to nc last year if these guys cant help you out i dont know who can cause they have been helping me get my bike together they truly mean family on the org good luck with the bike and glad your son and yourself are ok

I don't have any body panels, but i have other parts from a stripped Busa. Let me know what you need.

I have a red tail for sale and possible the Mototek undertail also... PM me if interested...

man that's crazy. I'd do the police report like suggested above. hope it works out for ya

that sucks man, those F***ing people in cars and trucks that don't pay attention!! Cell phones while driving should require a test with the DMV to grant you permission to use it. Too many old fogies and soccer mom's talking about last nites Sex and the City episode to watch out for others on the road!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Tony. You in Davenport Ia? I'm in Rock Island. I think I might have a stock undertail for ya. Ive gotta to make sure I didnt get rid of it after Im moved this summer.

I have the rear plastics for an '06le.

PM if you need it.

Glad you didn't get hurt.

Back