High School Drama

One of the best things that happened in my early life was when I was in 6th grade and a jerk.

Myself and someother boy smarted off to our teacher (male, over 6ft)

He told us to both go outside.

as soon as we got outside he grabbed me by the front of my shirt with his right hand, the other kid with his left hand and picked us off the ground an slammed us against the wall and held us there at eye level.

He then proceeded to explain to us the negatives side of being a disruption in his class.

I did not do anything wrong in his class ever again.

At 46 I still think about that, AND I am apprecieative he did it. because looking back as an adult, I realized I needed it and it helped adjust my attitude.

A teenage girl being an ugly little brat? NOOOOOO say it aint SO!!!!!!
rofl.gif

gimme a break.... the little brat is only proving the point I suppose... waaaa waaaa waaaaa!

One of the best things that happened in my early life was when I was in 6th grade and a jerk.

Myself and someother boy smarted off to our teacher (male, over 6ft)

He told us to both go outside.

as soon as we got outside he grabbed me by the front of my shirt with his right hand, the other kid with his left hand and picked us off the ground an slammed us against the wall and held us there at eye level.

He then proceeded to explain to us the negatives side of being a disruption in his class.

I did not do anything wrong in his class ever again.

At 46 I still think about that, AND I am apprecieative he did it. because looking back as an adult, I realized I needed it and it helped adjust my attitude.
+1

I had this done to me as well, but I was a frshman in high school. Mr. Coffee was his name and he benched a lil over 500 lbs. That woke me up a lil bit.
whistling.gif

Back