High Quality Pure Carnuba Wax

Since we are on the topic of wax. I got white wax residue on my inner panels how do you get it off? Ive washed it try ed armorall does not work. It dries with a white hazy to the panels.

Use Meguiars 'Back TO Black' its like wax for black plastic-looks great!

I will try that. Whats the different between cleaner wax and reg. wax or are they the same.
I just ask because I tryed every wax under the sky and still looking for the best. Went to my walmart and they had the Zymol cleaner wax don't know if it any good I hand wax never use a buffer.

I will try that. Whats the different between cleaner wax and reg. wax or are they the same.
I just ask because I tryed every wax under the sky and still looking for the best. Went to my walmart and they had the Zymol cleaner wax don't know if it any good I hand wax never use a buffer.

Zymol I feel is the best off the shelf wax. IMO. Its super easy to use, has a great smell, and has great results. I am just looking for more from a wax. I do prefer Zymol over Maguires I know its like oil LOL and dont want to start a wax battle.
My bike is the pearl white and I am looking for that ultra slick feel and something to pull the pearl out more.
I dont really like cleaner waxes, I prefer to claybar paint before I use a cleaner wax but thats just me, YES a cleaner wax is easier to use then clay barring something but I will take the extra effort for results since its a motorcycle and not a panel van LOL

OK well I am still seeking a wax that gives me that ultra slick feel. I took the advice from a few here about Nano wax and went out to buy some a small bottle 17.00 bucks, ok no problem if it does what I am looking for I am happy. So I buy new microfiber clothes follow the directions shake the ever living chit out of the bottle follow the directions and wait for the haze on the cowl.. Hazed ok I start buffing with a new microfiber cloth and still I dont have that slick azz feeling of a rag sliding off????? :banghead:
IMO Nano Wax :moon:
Maybe I got the wrong one, here is a pic of what I bought and wasted money on today.
If I got the wrong one please provide atleast a pic or product number..

281dgxs.jpg
[/IMG]

I use pledge but before I was enlightened on that I used this stuff called fast wax. In a blue spray bottle from dollar store. Works great. Ur towel will definitely slide off the bike. Very slick n shiny.

Rockethead using Tapatalk

Back