High Quality Pure Carnuba Wax

I was looking for some opinions on some high qaulity no cleaner pure carnuba waxes, paste preferably.
I am not looking at off the shelf Wally World Mothers, Turtle Wax, Synthetic Ice etc. I am looking for what detailers use and only accept the best qaulity wax.
Years ago I had a friend who was in the German Exotic Sports Car detailing buisness and he hooled me up with some Hmmmm Nasslook german past wax, pronounced NOS LOOK not sure of the spelling. This stuff was awesome, easy to use and really put a hard shell over the paint and smooth as a babys ass when done.
Has anyone heard of DODO JUICE WAX?
Dodo Juice Carnauba Car Waxes, dodojuice wax, carnauba wax, dodo wax, dodo car care, rainforest rub, supernatural wax, purple haze wax

:welcome:. I detailed cars for years in Florida and used mainly Meguiars professional series of waxes. Also used Zymol on some expensive vehicles.

What part of Nashville are you from?
I grew up in Green Hills/Franklin area.

:welcome:. I detailed cars for years in Florida and used mainly Meguiars professional series of waxes. Also used Zymol on some expensive vehicles.

What part of Nashville are you from?
I grew up in Green Hills/Franklin area.

Hey Blanca
Thanks for the welcome :beerchug:
I currently put a coat of maguires pure carnuba on to start since I am researching. I agree Zymol is most likely the best stuff off the shelf a consumer can by at there local store.
As you know motorcycles are different since we have decals, and paint over plastic compared to most cars.
I am orginally from NJ but moved to Nashville when I was 18 to get involved in motorcycle dragracing. 21 years later after 3 moves back and forth with job transfers I find myself in TN and feel it as home. I lived in Donelson, Hendersonville, Antioch, and recently moved up here to a small little 3 cop car town known as Ridgetop located 20 miles north of Nashville.

+1000 for Maguires... Stuff puts a nice shine to the bike and has a nice odor to it unlike most wax/polishes.

Hey Blanca
Thanks for the welcome :beerchug:
I currently put a coat of maguires pure carnuba on to start since I am researching. I agree Zymol is most likely the best stuff off the shelf a consumer can by at there local store.
As you know motorcycles are different since we have decals, and paint over plastic compared to most cars.
I am orginally from NJ but moved to Nashville when I was 18 to get involved in motorcycle dragracing. 21 years later after 3 moves back and forth with job transfers I find myself in TN and feel it as home. I lived in Donelson, Hendersonville, Antioch, and recently moved up here to a small little 3 cop car town known as Ridgetop located 20 miles north of Nashville.

So you racing up at Music City raceway on the 1/8 or going to bowling green?
Go up in the tower at MCR and tell them Saiid says wazzzzzzzzup!
See what they say? They will most likely ask you where the grill is and what I'm cooking :) used to grill ribs for EVERYBODY there. Miss those days.
:welcome: again.

So you racing up at Music City raceway on the 1/8 or going to bowling green?
Go up in the tower at MCR and tell them Saiid says wazzzzzzzzup!
See what they say? They will most likely ask you where the grill is and what I'm cooking :) used to grill ribs for EVERYBODY there. Miss those days.
:welcome: again.

LOL! I have made many passes down Music City Raceways track. I used to race Fri and Sat and hit Bowling Green on Sundays.
Personally I dont care for Rick Gonzalez. He has become very arrogant and cocky over the past few years and is known to rub many people the wrong way. Its a shame cause that track has so much potential to be a great success. I know many racers that will not race anymore there cause of how its ran.
I dont plan on running the Busa on the track. I have a built scooter on Nitrous that I sometimes play around with on Tuesday nights and thats about it. Yeah I know I will get the bug back if I do take the Busa racing and I dont want to get on that route again.

Rick Gonzalez! There's a name I ain't heard in a while.
He's most likely angry because I haven't cooked him a steak or ribs in a while.

There was a BBQ shack on the way to MCR that I really miss.
Can't remember the name though. I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.
Bottom of the hill on the right going away from track. Good stuff!

Ive tried all kinds of waxes. bit of a wax nazi but the best ever i have used is pinnacle souveran paste wax. about $100 per can. goes on buttery smooth. no white residue. best for darker colors. In my opinion it will give you the best and deepest shine you will ever see. I only use it on the bike due to cost of course and she is worth it:rulez:

My bike is an 09 white,silver, blue. I am looking for that glass feel. Dont get me wrong after 3 coats of carnumba its getting there big difference from that Synthetic ICE.
SMOOOOOOOOTH is what I am feeling for. I even clay barred it, used a wax with a cleaner and applied several coats maguires with a moist soft applicator and hand buffed with micro cloth.

My bike is an 09 white,silver, blue. I am looking for that glass feel. Dont get me wrong after 3 coats of carnumba its getting there big difference from that Synthetic ICE.
SMOOOOOOOOTH is what I am feeling for. I even clay barred it, used a wax with a cleaner and applied several coats maguires with a moist soft applicator and hand buffed with micro cloth.

Somebody is in love :whistle:

i'm looking at some of that dodo juice stuff, may have to give my bike a good buffing when i visit home in october. that diamond white hard wax sounds like a pretty killer product. then again, the sales pitch always sounds awesome.

before i had my busa, i had an SRT-4, and before you laugh and poke fun, there are a good many people on the srtforum who are friendly, knowledgable and talented, especially when it comes to detailing. bunch of *******s too, but hey, goes for any group. anyway, here are a couple threads from the detailing section that you may like

Detailed a 1987 Buick Grand National - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

2005 SRT-4 - Stitch - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Bentley , Rolls Royce , GT , Ferrari - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

oh, and if you have to register to see the pix, i'm sorry. please don't talk to any of them, lol. and the language is nsfw in most threads on that site, so peruse at your own risk.

Zaino is supposed to be fantastic as well. a lot of the guys were using that.

Since we are on the topic of wax. I got white wax residue on my inner panels how do you get it off? Ive washed it try ed armorall does not work. It dries with a white hazy to the panels.

Water + rubbing alcohol get wax / rubbing compound off plastic parts...about a 1:1 ratio

Back