HID?!?

raymondshamoon

Registered
How hard is it to get a hid kit for a hayabusa? Do they make one? If so, can anyone post some websites on some really nice hid kits. I found some cheap stuff, but didn't want . Please Help. Thanks.

Xenon King is a H.Org sponsor and offers the best deal on the best product.

I've been happy with my XenonKing setup. It has been on my bike almost 2 years and survived over 200 1/4 mile passes as well. Look in the group buy area and give them a call. The have 3 brands to pick from.

xenon king linky
beerchug.gif

I appreciate your guys help. I have another question. I was thinking about going with the 12k. Is that to much? Or is 10k better? And what's the difference between vision pro and mcculloch products? And what size is the bulb for the hayabusa?

bulb size: H7 low beam and 9005 High beam...most of the guys are going between 5k and 8k...4300 is the same color as the sun, at 6k you get a blue like the import cars have...the higher the temp (8k and above) the bulb actually puts out less light and becomes more violet...i don't know about the differences between the vision pro and mcculloch but i'm sure someone will be along who does

i know you can't tell a lot from this pic but my low beam (top light) is 6k and the high beam is 4300

IMG_0774__Medium_.JPG

I went with the 6K McCulloch high and low and was one of the best mods I have done! As far as I can tell the VP has a one piece ballast and igniter and the McCullochs are separate.

I want to go with the 8k vp. But how do i get a high beam also? What's the difference between the single beam or the dual beam? LOL sorry little confused . Thanks.

(raymondshamoon @ Aug. 10 2007,18:07) I appreciate your guys help. I have another question. I was thinking about going with the 12k. Is that to much? Or is 10k better? And what's the difference between vision pro and mcculloch products? And what size is the bulb for the hayabusa?
If you are interested in improved lighting go with the 5k-6k. You can see much better with them. If you are interested in Bling, the 12k has a more purple look.

The 4.3-5k will look more like a legal DOT light if that is an issue in your area.

You can mix and match as well. Use a 4.3-5k low and 10-12k high.

Colorwise, the 6 k will start having a bit of blue going all the way to purple on the 12k

Here is a sight the a good comparison
Link

Back