Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

I have to go out and take care of some chores-Honney dues- will see ya tonight I voted again You go Jet Ji see ya tonight

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Don't know? I also see 'Blanca Trouble maker' there as well now .

Hey guys that is not fair! You're all big stupid knuckleheads who eat boogers!
This place is lame. I'm buying a Zo6 and moving on!

:moon:

You sound hurt, Blanca. and you know we have an official "booger" now, he emerged from around the campfire at the bash:laugh:!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't know? I also see 'Blanca Trouble maker' there as well now .

Hey guys that is not fair! You're all big stupid knuckleheads who eat boogers!
This place is lame. I'm buying a Zo6 and moving on!

:moon:

I am guilty of that one Blanca HAHAHAAH :)

I have to go out and take care of some chores-Honney dues- will see ya tonight I voted again You go Jet Ji see ya tonight

See ya trouble maker, uh hum I mean MAC!! :whistle:

Can someone please email a link to the Zo6 forum to Owens?
I wouldn't have a problem with him stirring it up over there :laugh:

He can post pics of the 3 that he owns!

Where's 'Bots' at?

TRolling thread??? I never did a trolling thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

VETTE is up to 988! I think he is about to drop it in 3rd.........:boxing:

2891......i kinda feel bad beatin 'em like that...

ok- i'm over it:laugh:

Ya had me for a second with that one!! :laugh:

TRolling thread??? I never did a trolling thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your thread title over there was 'so you think we're trollin' :poke:

Big Troublemaker you .....

Besides, it is his fault, he awakened the sleeping beast.................

Your thread title over there was 'so you think we're trollin' :poke:

Big Troublemaker you .....

Yeah, big troublemaker!:corner:

Lotus Exige passes 2900 mark!!

Great job ORG, you are truly strong and powerful! :bowdown:

I just voted again
for the poster pic too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back