Hey ya freakin slugs!!!!!

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
been awhile....so just checkin in. those that know me know what I've been goin through......ups and downs. Here's one for ya'll......I saw Laura for the first time in about a month last night. Even though the divorce is done, I still care about her and love her dearly, so it was awesome to see her again.......and I got to see my step-kids as well last night!!!!.....god I missed them!!!!!

Just to let you all know, I aint dead.....just haven't been in the mood to post. Thinkin' new Busa for the spring
biggrin.gif

SO....since I've been gone for at least a month.....whats been goin' on?
rock.gif
?

OH....and I'm in calgary for the next 4 days. Anyone interested in a free dinner on sled?

Good to hear things are going well for ya - thanks for checking in! Be sure and let us know who takes you up on dinner!

(sledhead @ Sep. 24 2006,19:51) been awhile....so just checkin in.  those that know me know what I've been goin through......ups and downs.  Here's one for ya'll......I saw Laura for the first time in about a month last night.  Even though the divorce is done, I still care about her and love her dearly, so it was awesome to see her again.......and I got to see my step-kids as well last night!!!!.....god I missed them!!!!!

Just to let you all know, I aint dead.....just haven't been in the mood to post.  Thinkin' new Busa for the spring  
biggrin.gif

SO....since I've been gone for at least a month.....whats been goin' on?
rock.gif
?

OH....and I'm in calgary for the next 4 days.  Anyone interested in a free dinner on sled?
It hasn't been long enough
wow.gif

tounge.gif
J/K Bro

Hey Matt!!!

You sound pretty upbeat...that's a wonderful thing! New Busa?
super.gif

Hey there sled you and me both posting much in a month lol well sorry again about not making it up that way man good to hear ya in better spirits man. take it easy and give me a call sometime alright

I WAS JUST WONDERIN WHERE YOU BEEN CAUSE THE RSD AND SLED CONVERSATION I KIND OF MISSED HAHAHAH

BUT JUST REMEMBER IT IS ALWAYS BRIGHTER TOMORROW

I feel the love! ;-)

Yeah....I'm doing much better right now. Just see how things play out.

Anyone hear from that Slug RSD?? I called his house last night and left a prank call on his answering machine......I'm sure he has no clue who it was
biggrin.gif

Yep....gonna try and swing a new bike for next year.....just have to find a way to budget it in though.

I am in Calgary right now- if you want to chat with a fellow albertan, pm me your #, I am at shawnessy super 8.

Hey Sled

Whatever happened to the hot flight attendant you were going to date?

Or did ya just make that up??? lol

(bigdog2 @ Sep. 28 2006,12:13) Hey Sled

Wow! How's that for a first post!?!?

Oh,
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard
smile.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 28 2006,10:21)
(bigdog2 @ Sep. 28 2006,12:13) Hey Sled

Wow!  How's that for a first post!?!?

Oh,
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard  
smile.gif
I just remember wishin it was me dude
bowdown.gif

Hey Sled..., I hope things on your side of the city have been better than they've been on my side. I sorta gave up drinking...but only sorta...I think maybe we should hook up for a beer or some Cpt & Cokes in the near future. Had to get a new cell number, so drop me a pm if your not tele shy...lol...dont ask why the new tele..

MidnightBusainSD - hey bro...sorry I havent called, just been to frickin depressed lataley....Havent even put 60 miles on the bike this last month because of all the b.s. and the frickin xanax & the few other mind numbing meds sure doesn't make things any safer to boot...glad I got off that crp....some nasty mind numbing stuff.

days gone by...realtionships past...missing folks with a smile and warm hearted memories...all just segmented parts of lifes experiences....making your life truely yours...and letting you know your still fortunate enough to be alive....and well.

and what doesn't kill your soul makes you stronger...just ask the living dead.

welcome back to life and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back