hey ya old farts! Anyone left?

well the Bash is in Robbinsville NC, this week actually :thumbsup:

Scar (who the ERRR comment was for :whistle: ) has started an event out west that is quite amazing as well called the Stampede. His event is in Reno and I believe second week of Aug. I'm hoping to make this one but am leaving NY tuesday for the bash in NC :beerchug: There's always the fall bash in NC as well but its a smaller turn out but just as fun. You think you can make one of these with us? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ERRRR....:dunno:

:rofl:

Hahahahahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you posting again
Welcome back
Posted via Mobile Device

well the Bash is in Robbinsville NC, this week actually :thumbsup:

Scar (who the ERRR comment was for :whistle: ) has started an event out west that is quite amazing as well called the Stampede. His event is in Reno and I believe second week of Aug. I'm hoping to make this one but am leaving NY tuesday for the bash in NC :beerchug: There's always the fall bash in NC as well but its a smaller turn out but just as fun. You think you can make one of these with us? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I just may.Might shoot for the august one. Spending most of my free time in PHX with the girlfriend...rackin up a crapload of frequent flyer miles!!! She's gonna be up here this summer though....think she'd enjoy the august run.

Doug!! Great to hear from you! I'm doing great! Hope all is well with the family. You guys gonna allow a lowly SV1000 S into the bash? :-)

Thanks for the threadllll LMAO!!! I forgot you renamed my acct to oldhat back when I had my troubles! Those were the days huh?

I've been do'n good, how about yourself? what's kept you away for so long?

doin really well thanks. I was back with the Ex wife for a couple years....long story. Ex's are Ex's for a reason! She didn't want me posting here....whatever. But now I'm back and ready to have some fun. Its great to see some old faces still hanging out!

doin really well thanks. I was back with the Ex wife for a couple years....long story. Ex's are Ex's for a reason! She didn't want me posting here....whatever. But now I'm back and ready to have some fun. Its great to see some old faces still hanging out!

Well it's good to have you back!!!:cheerleader:

Oh and BTW.....Happy Birthday!!

Last edited:
thank you....another year older....another year I refuse to grow up! :-) 29 again! Aint it great!:beerchug:

QUOTE=Busa1166;2384178]:laugh::laugh::laugh: Still unimpressive.... I am f.o.g member but haven't personally met any of the other f.o.g' s here..:laugh:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Ya post hore! Free post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's VA when we need her?????:director: and BTW....what the hell is a :tre:

Back