Hey to all on Hayabusa.org from sunny Cape Town South Africa

Hey friend, welcome.

I'am from the Netherlands on the other side of the world and we still maybe speaking the same language :lol:

Hoe gaat het?

Lekker en jy? :thumbsup:

And Thanks to the massif response i all ready feel at home here.
It seems n6 matter were in the world you stay Busa people is all the same:lol:

Ill take some pics of the bike and Cape Town and post them a.s.a.p

I just got good news took my bike in two weeks ago to get it serviced and i lost the plot a little and ended up having a power commander, new Leo Vince SBK pips and my air box modes done . i just got the call that my bike is ready for collection. I CANT WAIT TO RIDE IT !!!!! just got off the dyno after tuning im off to go get my baby now. shapies:beerchug::cheerleader::martin:

welcome to the board i am from the JOBURG side of SOUTH AFRICA and when are we going to see some pics :beerchug::beerchug:

18.10.2009.03 060.jpg

That's the way I remember Johannesburg. :beerchug:

If you did not have a swimming pool, you were poor. :laugh:

And normally there is a Rotweiler inside the fence, just waiting for someone to jump over.

That's the way I remember Johannesburg. :beerchug:

If you did not have a swimming pool, you were poor. :laugh:

And normally there is a Rotweiler inside the fence, just waiting for someone to jump over.

even worse now a days you must have at least 10foot walls around your house with electric fencing on top of it just to keep the unwanted out of your property
dogs are a no go they poison them with a product called two step which means the poor animal literally take two steps and die!!!!!!!!

Back