Hello from South Africa

Ivan2terrible

Registered
How's it Guys, Busa owner here in South Africa. Got a 08 with 9000 miles, purchased from a retired guy that decided to throw in the towel on biking. Always been a fan of the Busa and couldn't get hold of a clean Gen 2. Being a guy that was always on superbikes- BMW S1000RR to Zx10 gen3, I must say this is best of both. Not as fast as the RR or the zx10 but def better all rounder.

hayabusa.png

Welcome! Nice scoot, thanks for the pic. Have a look around and make yourself at home!

How's it Guys, Busa owner here in South Africa. Got a 08 with 9000 miles, purchased from a retired guy that decided to throw in the towel on biking. Always been a fan of the Busa and couldn't get hold of a clean Gen 2. Being a guy that was always on superbikes- BMW S1000RR to Zx10 gen3, I must say this is best of both. Not as fast as the RR or the zx10 but def better all rounder.

View attachment 1586792
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new ride.

Hi there mate , well those 1000's are plenty fast , but do yourself a favor and get your ecu flashed by someone good , add a larger rear sprocket , anything up to 46 tooth , and a true 1/4 turn throttle ( all info available onsite ) . I assume you already have a mapped pc5 or other to go with that pipe , so basically these extra things will go along way to waking up the Gen 2 beast , and being that you have come from familiarity with some serious power to weight , you should like these mods .
Welcome to the Org .

Hi there mate , well those 1000's are plenty fast , but do yourself a favor and get your ecu flashed by someone good , add a larger rear sprocket , anything up to 46 tooth , and a true 1/4 turn throttle ( all info available onsite ) . I assume you already have a mapped pc5 or other to go with that pipe , so basically these extra things will go along way to waking up the Gen 2 beast , and being that you have come from familiarity with some serious power to weight , you should like these mods .
Welcome to the Org .
thx Toad..
Ecu not flashed as yet, this is my plan. Bought bike as is, no pc 5 nada. this is what I just bought on ebay 2day for $200. Hope this can still work with ecu flash.
1540386674960.png

Back