Hey Skydivr! check this out!

He is the man, that is for sure. People have been trying to beat Joe Kittenger's record for over 40 years. MILLIONS have gone into this attempt. I'll be watching.

wow going to reach mach 1 and break the sound barrier, what a rush that must be...wish him luck:thumbsup:

Imagine it took a pane to get Yeager past the sound barrier.
This guy is doing it by himself!

The jump itself isn't that dangerous. What is dangerous is that suit and the implications if it were not to hold pressure!

The jump itself isn't that dangerous. What is dangerous is that suit and the implications if it were not to hold pressure!

Funny, kind of like us saying "speed doesn't kill...it's the sudden stop"...nope, jumping isn't the dangerous part, it's landing :p

Crazy. This is what happens when you have corporate backing and unlimited resources. But hey Redbull is picking up the tab. Good luck Felix!!

But Sky, no jump no danger.
Happy on the ground I am and will never have my blood boil or smash into ground cuz my chute didn't open :)

What I mean is, once he gets below 15,000 ft, it's pretty much a normal skydive....

ive always wanted to try skydiving...never wanted to go to airborne school....thats work i wanna do it for fun i just imagine it would be amazing is it pricey skydivr?

good luck to him! jumping out of a perfectly good plane scares the s*** out of me. I don't think I could do it. CHICKEN yep that's me. :hide:

ive always wanted to try skydiving...never wanted to go to airborne school....thats work i wanna do it for fun i just imagine it would be amazing is it pricey skydivr?

A tandem is around $200-$225.....

I had 50 jumps when I went to jump school ('93 as a young CPT), but there was no way in hades that I was going to let the blackhats know it.....

Back