Hey Sixpack577! I just wanted to let you know....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
That when my son saw this pic of you he said,

'Whoa man, that's awesome!'
559875ea.jpg

And then he asked me,
'can you do that daddy?'

Which I unfortunately had to say,
'no son I can't :('

Now here's the punchline and remember we are dealing with a four year old.

My son then replies,
'oh well can you get that guy to show me how to ride a motorcycle?'

:(
:rofl:

And then he asked me,
'can you do that daddy?'

Which I unfortunately had to say,
'no son I can't :('

Now here's the punchline and remember we are dealing with a four year old.

My son then replies,
'oh well can you get that guy to show me how to ride a motorcycle?'

:(
:rofl:

Priceless! :laugh::laugh::rofl:

:laugh: Tell your little man I said thanks alot! And that Yes, I'll be happy to show him how to ride wheelies! Just ride him on Blanca up here for a crash course. He can then return to Florida to scare the heck out of his mother...which is coming soon enough anyway.
It gave me a big smile to hear that, as I loved to watch guys wheelie when I was a kid(and still do:laugh:) My friends and I wheelie and stunt regulary for 5 or 6 six kids in his neighborhood too, they get a big kick out of it.

I do recall that his old man did quiet a few wheelies in his day too:poke::thumbsup:
I've got a new wheelie video coming too, I just have to get it(haven't even seen it myself yet:laugh:)

I pop one or two every now and then but of course I can't do that nor admit to it to him cuz the first thing he'll do is rat me out to the Cuban Dragon which would not be good for Blanca and I's relationship :)

We were laying in bed. He was watching Scooby Doo and me since it was a repeat episode was orgin'. I was reading how Gsxrbots cheated a win in the Tiger Racing thread and saw the pic. Then he looked over and was like 'hey wait a minute, go back lemme see that.'
The rest of the story you know.

His feet can now touch flatfooted on the pegs and he can reach almost all the way around me when holding on.
I want to get him a helmet and strap him to my back so he doesn't fly off and go for a ride.

I pop one or two every now and then but of course I can't do that nor admit to it to him cuz the first thing he'll do is rat me out to the Cuban Dragon which would not be good for Blanca and I's relationship :)

We were laying in bed. He was watching Scooby Doo and me since it was a repeat episode was orgin'. I was reading how Gsxrbots cheated a win in the Tiger Racing thread and saw the pic. Then he looked over and was like 'hey wait a minute, go back lemme see that.'
The rest of the story you know.

:laugh:... and I beat out a minute of an episode of Scooby Doo!? That's awesome:laugh:
I think Bots cheated too.

Yep you are so awesome that you caught his eye away from Scooby.

You are now only one level of Awesome below Jet Li :)

thats a sweet pic sixpack...i could do a few on my 750 but im not brave enough yet to try it on the busa..lol

Back