Hey ninja

race24x

Registered
Hey Ninja are you coming to Scarborogh this weekend . I would love to come down and check out your bike . Jetset said he may even join us . Let me know maybe we can hook up . No kid this weekend. I can go riding when she is at her mothers .

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Yep, Just got back in town and plan to be in Scarborough @11:30 a.m. Saturday. Set to ride for as long as you gusy want. Sat & Sunday. Most likely stay around Ogunqut ME for the night, unlesss we just keep going. Weather looks stable through Monday. See you Saturday...

race24x

Registered
HEHE yah we will meet you there UK LOL If I ever do make it over there (my grandmother summers in England) I will be sure to look you up .

MET

The Watcher
Registered
i will get in to the shop about 11:30a.m. should take me about 1 1/2 hours of work and then i will be ready to roll. vcome when every you are ready. Some coffee shops right up the road.

race24x

Registered
If you dont mind and they will let me I would like to check out the stuff they are doing to your bike to . I dont remember the name of the shop though and I cant find the post I know it was lie CE motorsports or something like that and whereabouts is it so I can find it maybe a phone number I could call for directions I dont want to be lost hehehe

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Hey race,

CM Performance
Tel: (207) 329-2588

Stop in Saturdays 10:00-3:00 or anytime by appointment.

CM Performance
62 Mussey Road
Scarborough, ME 04074