Hey, hey! My new home!

Blitz2120

Registered
Welp, it's official. Picked up my new Busa today. I traded my 06 CBR 1000RR and a couple bucks today for an 07 all black beauty with 4k on the clock. The bike came with a PCIII and with carbon-fiber Scorpion slip-ons. It is also lower right now, but I can tell wasn't abuse. An older man (50's) had the bike and switched over to a V-Star, he added 1 inch risers too on the triple tree. I'm thinking of taking off the lowering kit and selling...We'll see.

Thought I'd make my "official" hello and share some pics! I'm here to stay! :beerchug:

DSCF3083.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3081.jpg

DSCF3080.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

And my black beauty I parted ways with, helluva bike and handled like a dream! I'll miss her dearly. :bowdown:

DSCF2612.jpg

DSCF2619.jpg

Both very nice!! Congrats on the new toy! Welcome to the oRg...

:bowdown:

Thanks guys; the 1000RR was my beast, absolutely loved that bike from day 1 when I bought her new. Did a trackday on it and fell in love all over again; unfortunately with being a FT worker & FT college student I never rode much as the CBR would kill my back on 50+ mile daily commutes to the above... From the 100 miles I put on the Busa today, I must say it's incomparably more comfortable and the GF loves the rear seat 1342153465x more than the board of a seat Honda puts on the back, but then again it's really not meant to be a passenger bike.

I'll keep you guys posted if I do any add-ons or photoshoots, I like to share pics & ideas.

Thanks again! :beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back