hey have u ever been to this site

It's a real stable, informitive, and clean run site also.
Yeah as klean as my as after a super bean burrito and a box of laxatives. Thats a demeaning post and should have been deleted by the moderators of the site. But hey everyone has there own take on whats klean

Geez where you been.  They have a complete open board, nothing gets baned.  I stopped going there after years because of highly racist remarks.  Best thing you can do is just not go if you don't like it, which I don't anymore.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107748505 -->

Take it from me bro, just stay out.  Freedom of speech right, so I had to learn the hard way if ya don't like what's being cooked don't go to the restaraunt.  You've got the right approach.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107748511 -->

It's a real stable, informitive, and clean run site also.
Yeah as klean as my as after a super bean burrito and a box of laxatives. Thats a demeaning post and should have been deleted by the moderators of the site. But hey everyone has there own take on whats klean
I think he meant maximum-suzuki.com was stable, informative, clean run... not labusas.org.
rock.gif
Or is max-zuk just as bad? I've never been there.
rock.gif

rock.gif

Say, that is horrible. As a black male, I find that type of stuff more ignorant than offensive. I think none of us are ever as pure, mentally as you are when you are around 4 to 5 years old. YOu don't see color at that point. This type of #### is perpetuated by some kids who are tryin to establish themselves as decendents of Hitler or whoever. They need to find out who they really are and check out their family tree and see who may be of a different culture up the line. Oh well I don't see that type of stuff over here, and that is very refreshing.

Can we just ride and only worry about what color your bike is?

Pretty typical over there, but keep in mind that was a joke thread. Some of the threads get very nasty and promote hate and bigatry like you wouldn't believe.

But my all time classic story over from over there was about a year or so ago when there was a fire in a nightclub in Chicago and a bunch of people....mostly black died. They said it was another example of drug dealers, pimps and gangsters in the ghetto with nothing to do killing themselves. I am from Chicago and very familiar with the club. My mother lives around the block from it (and so does Mayaor Daley). It is just south of downtown, where condos go for $500,000. Anyway, the major portion of the club was on the second floor, and there was only one set of stairs to exit....well you know the rest, panic, stampede, etc.  So they started a thread in which they said that the people deserved to die...that they were stampeding for welfare checks, rock, etc. I argued with them, making the point that this was not a racial incident and that it could happen anywhere. It got pretty nasty, and I finally gave up. But ironically, a day or two later, they had the big fire in the New Hampshire club where a bunch of people died (mostly white people), and nobody at Labusas had any jokes to write about that tragedy....just how sad it was. In fact one of the guys I argued with previously posted a thread asking if I set the fire to prove my point. I hated to see all those people die, but it sure felt good to see all those idiots with feet down there throats.

Anyway, most of us have had experiences over there, and now we just avoid it. The good people over there are overshadowed by the idiots. Unfortunately, I think they are also out numbered by the idiots.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107798865 -->

that was the last straw I pulled all support out for that site.

I cannot believe that duc would let that be I hope he doesnt expect me to be friendly to him come Cannery Row nights.

God help him if the Ruff Ryders get to stay in the same hotel.

Simply stupid.

I know a few of the moderators and I cannot believe it.

RsN

It's just best to steer clear unless you crave that kind of entertainment...
rock.gif

that was the last straw I pulled all support out for that site.

I cannot believe that duc would let that be I hope he doesnt expect me to be friendly to him come Cannery Row nights.

God help him if the Ruff Ryders get to stay in the same hotel.

Simply stupid.

I know a few of the moderators and I cannot believe it.

RsN
Huh? Dude, that is status quo over there. Stick around and they sart in on Jews, Gays, Muslims, women, short people, fat people, retarded people ETC.

Fortunately, when we invited that board to the 2003 Busa get together to try to set the record for the most Busas photographed together, they weren't interested.

Good decision to just ignore them.

Back