Here's an e-mail I was glad 2 get

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Hey Bill,

Can you meet me at the office Wednesday at around 2:00PM, so we can get you working again

Man was off 6 weeks longer than tought it would be.
Im keeping my eyes open 4 other possibilitys but
im glad be going back.Tough being off work right now+its hard on a person.
I only been able sleep 4 hours a night.I think just stress.

Congrats NIGHTFLIGHT. I'd kill to get an email like that right now.
And yes....the stress will make you go mad.

Good for you man. My wife got an offer today to go back running the same warehouse that she was at before they closed it. New owner. Same money and I feel a little less stressfull today for some reason. Maybe things are picking up across the nation. I sure hope so.

Good on ya.

I hope it's a trend I don't truly think it is, but I hope it is.

--Wag--

i know what you mean, i have been off work since 4/26 (getting paid though) from getting shocked by 480vac 3phase for about 20 seconds after being asked to check a contractors incoming power, not knowing he had wired the plug and failed to tighten down terminals and they were shorted to plug that i had grabbed to check voltage, it burnt my mylin around my nerves and i have spasms and no feeling in both feet, doctors said it can take up to 2 years to get feelings back in my feet, it sucks i work for a great company and like my job, but because of liabilty reasons i can't work, it's getting cold i'll loose my mind stuck in the house. dave

Congrats....... Could this mean we will be seeing less threads from you???

beking i hope you gwet healed up sonner than expected.

I hear that bogus they need gas now 4 home heating.

Also farmers bringing in crops need gas 4 grain dryers.
I HAD GO UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE 2DAY BECAUSE THEY CUT ME OFF .
I TOLD THEM WOULD BE BACK WORK BY SEPT THATS WHY
They said im good till middle this month then would have refile.
That works i only expect pull 1 more check.
Man thats dismal place people getting mad.We have 2 have a cop stationed in ours.

Back