Registered
Marble mod
Small Airbox mod
TRE
PCIII USB
Stock Air Filter
Akrapovic Slip-Ons

dyno.png

Yup, 162.6. I was considering a full system, now I think I may just leave well enough alone. I have not decided yet. At the end of the day #'s are just #'s, and she runs fantastic now.

It was hilarious, there was about four of them standing around and ragging on my rice burner. I never even said a word. Kept my mouth shut and my face stone. We hooked up the bike and all of the "rice burner" comments absolutely stopped. I looked around to see where everybody was and they were all walking out of the shop area, I guess their break must have ended or something.
super.gif

(Cblast @ Jul. 16 2007,15:22) It was hilarious, there was about four of them standing around and ragging on my rice burner. I never even said a word. Kept my mouth shut and my face stone. We hooked up the bike and all of the "rice burner" comments absolutely stopped. I looked around to see where everybody was and they were all walking out of the shop area, I guess their break must have ended or something.
super.gif
isn't it interesting how a little 'act right' will stop those kind of comments....

Nice numbers - I really like the A/F ratio - looks spot on.

Ya know what I love about these bikes is the torque, they still hold with Vtwin Torque power even down low LOL. I know some Vtwins get more T but on average the Busa and 14 put out better numbers all around. Thats why I left HD. Just look at the T values in the 3K range for a modified HD 1340 right at same values for Busa at 3K and it ouly gets better from there.

HP1.gif

yah, having 10 more pound feet on tap than the steamiest 1k from 4000 all the way to 10000. there is no replacement for displacement.
beerchug.gif

Back