Help with sale. think im being scammed?

Memeber was reported actions i thik will be taken.

I just don't have time and mindet to be messing with these people, back in way to mcuh pain plus bills are stacking up.

Im not sure if you were reffering to me dolilind but i assure you that i am not scamming you. I can even tell you the bank which my buddy is applying for the loan to which is navy federal credit union. im sure rdx4me will tell you that you have to be in the military or dod to even be a member of the bank.

Im not sure if you were reffering to me dolilind but i assure you that i am not scamming you. I can even tell you the bank which my buddy is applying for the loan to which is navy federal credit union. im sure rdx4me will tell you that you have to be in the military or dod to even be a member of the bank.

SOrry bud. i can see right now it was not you.. i did recieve a email this morn and everything that we talked about last night was mentioned. I will cantact the admins and let lem know it was not you. Im so sorry, but your member name was mentioned in the convo.

Sorry to think you were scamming me but i can see now someone is jacking with me and might have hack my mail or something along the lines.

SOrry again, i didnt mention any names on here and was not going to, but was contacted by the admins on who and what happened. I have wrote Proffessor tryn to clear your name. Anything else comes up please call until i get this problem figured out. I emailed you my Phone# or just PM me through here if you cant get to the phone. That way i can ignore my BS emails ive been getting.

YEah i know about the navy satelite phone system. My sis-in-law is a lt-commander on one your them there ships in the navy

I need some help. Ive been in contact with a member on the board bout the sale of muy busa. Problem im having is he and his buddy who wants to bike are military depled right now. Pick and/deliver is gonna be tricky. BUt the today i get this email (attached). Whats this all about? I have never seen this before looks like a scam to me. Plus most if tis info was covered in other convo's. I offered to deliver the bikes with a small deposit up front and rest on delivery. Now i get this email? im confused. I got something like this a day or 2 ago from someone else/same situation almost same letter.

ANy ideas?
Darrell
........................................................................................................Dear Seller,

How are you doing ?,i am here to notify you my interest in buying this item from you on behalf of my client also i am new to this site,this is my second time of enter this site and i would like to purcahse this particular item from you and also i will like to know a view information about below about this item ..

*Are you the owner of this item?

*Do you still have this item available forsale?

*What is the present condition of this item?

*What is the asking price of this item?

*Can you acept certified check as a mode of payment?

kindly email me back now with your full name and address including your phone number so that payment can be issue out to you asap and transaction can be complete asap okay..

Awaiting for your email ...

Sounds Scammy to me.

Hmmmm they want name phone Number and address!

WORD OF CAUTION ON ONLINE SALES..

THis morning i recieved 13 more messages about my busa for sale all wanting the same info and format at the one in this post. All coming from a gmail account. Not sure what the gmail is about but avoid anyone using it if your selling something.

watch out for the ones that say they are going to give you a check for more than the price of the bike and they will ask you to send back the rest of the money.

edit: Oh by the way there is nothing wrong with using Gmail, it is googles e-mail service.

Last edited:
The certified check will clear fine and a week later your bank will notify you that it was bogus. That's after you were kind enough to send them back the difference of the overpayment they accidently made.
There are so many red flags beginning with the "I'm deployed" BS there should be no need to even question this.

What's the users name?

For fun you can keep playing along with him and post the results here.

+1 That's the scam you are seeing~!~
It takes a few days for you own bank to see it doesn't clear, by then it's too late.

watch out for the ones that say they are going to give you a check for more than the price of the bike and they will ask you to send back the rest of the money.

edit: Oh by the way there is nothing wrong with using Gmail, it is googles e-mail service.

I did not know that. Just wierd all the wierd email im getting is from gmail accounts.

I have only sold one bike and I never met prospective buyers at my house. There were only 3 buyers but I met them at a local gas station and the final buyer paid me cash. I also went to the gas station with a friend.

I have only sold one bike and I never met prospective buyers at my house. There were only 3 buyers but I met them at a local gas station and the final buyer paid me cash. I also went to the gas station with a friend.

This is true, there would be no way i would let a buyer know my addy. To much to lose here. I can deliver bikes anywhere just to keep someone i dont know finding my house

Back