Help with part ID on ron ayers.com

SignalChimp

Registered
Hey guy's merry christmas.I need some help with ordering a part from ronayers.com.The part number is 94651-24f00 i need a left side inner plastic panel the one that is next to the gas tank just below the guage cluster and left clip on handelbar.I would love to just get painted color matched one's but to close to holiday's for the extra cash right now.Just need to know it i have the right part number before i order it,I looked on the microfiche and it's hard to tell if it is the correct part i need.Any help would be great thanks again.

Happy holidays,keith

You have the right part for the piece that goes around the gauges, but there are three pieces to each side of this "inner panel". The upper part is the number that you have, but there is also a lower part (94631-24F00 PANEL,SIDE,L) and a piece of moulding trim (94622-24F00 MOLDING,SIDE PA).
There is also a kidney piece that mounts to the fuel tank (44543-24F00 COVER,FUEL TANK)

Hope this helps,
Merry Christmas!

Thanks guy's would have ordered the wrong part.Great members on the board come through once again.

merry christmas,
keith

Back