HELP WITH IDENTIFYING THIS PART(S)

LilBusa

Registered
Noticed this hanging from the bottom of my bike right before putting it up last year for winter. I have a GEN2 09' I took the right fairing off and examined it closely, noticed it connects to the top cable. I need to order both parts, can someone help me identify them? Thanks!!

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

Last edited:
Noticed this hanging from the bottom of my bike right before putting it up last year for winter. I have a GEN2 09' I took the right fairing off and examined it closely, noticed it connects to the top cable. I need to order both parts, can someone help me identify them? Thanks!!

View attachment 1652121

View attachment 1652122

View attachment 1652123
That's your o2 sensor plug that's melted, did someone perhaps have it tuned or the ecu flashed and get rid of the need for it? I would think you would have an fi light on with it not being plugged in. Also looks like the other end has a cap in it so I'm guessing it's been flashed and no longer needs it and if so u can just cut the end off the sensor itself and leave the cap in the harness in case it ever gets put back to stock.

View attachment 1652121

View attachment 1652122

View attachment 1652123
It looks to me like you don’t need to do anything there. That oxygen sensor has been bypass using one these bypass plugs. That’s I set up mine when I put the aftermarket exhaust and tuned it.

That's your o2 sensor plug that's melted, did someone perhaps have it tuned or the ecu flashed and get rid of the need for it? I would think you would have an fi light on with it not being plugged in. Also looks like the other end has a cap in it so I'm guessing it's been flashed and no longer needs it and if so u can just cut the end off the sensor itself and leave the cap in the harness in case it ever gets put back to stock.
Thank you! I think you’re right, just not sure how it melted. My neglect apparently!

It looks to me like you don’t need to do anything there. That oxygen sensor has been bypass using one these bypass plugs. That’s I set up mine when I put the aftermarket exhaust and tuned it.

I believe you’re correct…Thanks!!

Back