Help me decide!!!

MeltDownZ

Registered
Ok, I need to have some sort of lockable hard storage because I need to leave misc stuff in my bike during the day.  Genereally speaking, I don't like the looks of any of the storage solutions.  I'm torn between:

1) Beetle bags (sleek but small)
http://www.corbin.com
busa.jpg

2) Hepko/Beckers (bulky and large)
http://www.eurotechmotorsports.com

3) A topcase (bulky, semi-large)
(I can't get a good pic, but you get the idea)

From a looks and functionality standpoint, what do you all prefer?  I really only need to store a a couple of jackets, shoes, and a change of clothes most of the time.  Never need to carry a helmet.

**Money is not an issue, I just want the most favorable solution.**

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086897251 -->

Can't help ya, have no experiance, but I do think the bottom ones are quite ugly!!!

Corbin's actaully look fairly good, as far as bags are concerned!!

Um, I dunno, Personally I would the Beetle bags, may still be bags but at least they integrate pretty well... The others are just too ugly for words but look to be more functional...

Is just not bringing so much to work with you an option? How about a back-pack? Maybe a Luggage Locker tank bag? Something less expensive and easily removed?

Otherwise Beetle Bags... At least they are interesting...

Beetle Bags #2 is really nasty and for gods sake don't even considder #3 as I can't even come up with a word to describe how bad that one is. IMHO

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086897583 -->

OK The Top Case is some funny stuff...  I'll wear the same pair a drawers for a month before looking like the pizza guy On a Busa...  Dayum! Functional sure, but a handling nightmare and pure plain old fugly...

I vote again for the Beetle bags if you have to have hard mounted bags...

Besides, looks like the "Top Case" is photoshopped on their, makes me wonder just how ugly it really is or if it even exists... Might be smoke and mirrors.... Hey I can hope right?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086897726 -->

OK The Top Case is some funny stuff...  I'll wear the same pair a drawers for a month before looking like the pizza guy On a Busa...  Dayum! Functional sure, but a handling nightmare and pure plain old fugly...

I vote again for the Beetle bags if you have to have hard mounted bags...

Besides, looks like the "Top Case" is photoshopped on their, makes me wonder just how ugly it really is or if it even exists...  Might be smoke and mirrors....  Hey I can hope right?
Hey Rev I can hear the commercial now. We can get you a steeming hot pizza anywhere within a 10 mile radius in under 2 minutes with our fleet of hot oven Hayabusa's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You crack me up dude
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If i had to i would go with the beatle bags... like someone else said how about a tank bag.. or back pack.. ?

I gotta say I if the BUSA came stock like that I would'nt have bought it. Why would you need to keep stuff in a box all day. Would a day pay or some sort of other backpack not suit your needs. God thats ugly!

face7.gif

Thanks for everyone's input!!! It's been a pretty tough search trying to find something that will work. So much to the point where they are all starting to blur together. But, thanks to you all, I'm going to order the Beetles tomorrow.

Yeah, I know, I hate to put anything on their at all. However, it's just not practical for me to carry a backpack around when I reach my destinations.

I love the idea of having the brackets chromed. Anyone know where I might be able to get that done? If it's not too tough, I'm going to start chroming all kinds of stuff around my house
smile.gif

Back