Help bike wont start!!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I got on the busa last night and was going to meet the wife at Taco bell after she got off work. I started the the bike up everthing was fine. I turn the choke up to get it to warm up faster and as i was backing out of the driveway it DIED on me. Now i turn the key on and i have no fuel pump prime cluster lights up but i have no clock or odometer and the needels do not sweep.:banghead: Im off to work so i will check back when i het home at 11:45 tonight hopefully you guys will have a solution

Sometimes I forget to turn the hand control to run all of those things would happen if killswitch was off ...
Posted via Mobile Device

Best I can say without much thought is make sure you didn't accidentally trip the kill switch.

Sounds like the switch, after you retry if it doesnt work always check battery, relays, and fuses first. Stick by that with all electronics (and a good DVOM) and you shouldn't have a problem diagnosing.

I flipped the kill switch on and off multiple times did change anything. I'm running a motobatt from pashnit

I would get the battery tested, check fuses, and maybe the regulator rectifier. If none of that, fuel pump or ECU could be bad. JS???

i got as far as the battery and noticed this wtf is it

IMG_0091.jpg

It looks like the acid is coming out. Did they use a hammer when they sealed it? Also, like Rockethead said, the lead could have melted off or it could have been over-torqued, cracked and with vibration fell off. I'm a T-56 engine mechanic on C-130's, vibration is ALWAYS the cause LOL.

Its up and running now.:cheerleader: It was the fuel pump fuse but what was causing it was my cable for the dynojet LCD screen was grounding out against the tank when i turn the front wheel cuz it happend again after i changed the fuse LOL then i figured out who the clupret was:whistle:

Back