HELP air box mod

1vanvenci5

Registered
Hi guys. I've been reading the mods area of the forum and I started the air box mod but I have some questions:

First of all, the bike has some modifications due to the previous owner, it has a full HMF exhaust system, the pair valve was bloked (horribly with bolts in the tubes jaja but I fixed that already) so, it was like this when I open it... Anyway, I attached some pictures to make the questions:

* In the first picture is the air box, the number 1 I don't know where to connect it, there's no hose loose, is it just a breather to the filter? or where am I suppose to connect it? Can I block it? Same questions with number 2... Number 3 is a hose to the engine and number 4 is the pair valve hose right? (I have to block it right?)

* In the second picture is the hose previously connected to the air filter, now that the piece to connect it is gone, is the hose have to be loose? Do I have to block it? connect in another place?

* The third picture is actually a set: A, B and C... In picture A is a loose hose, that is connected to the box with the Mitsubishi logo (picture B), that is connected to the octopus in picture C... I assume that hose was connected to the pair valve system? or what is it?

I've been reading the user's manual but is not so useful in this situation... Any help will be much appreciated. Thanx!!!

2012-12-06 14.46.50.jpg

2012-12-06 14.47.34.jpg

2012-12-06 14.47.44.jpg

2012-12-06 14.48.16.jpg

2012-12-06 14.48.38.jpg

Number 1 is a drain leave it alone
Number 2 is a sevice drain leave it alone, it should have a cap!
Number 3 should go to your crankcase vent cover!
Number 4 is is your Pair valve suction, cap it off closed!
A to B gets blocked, no reading necessary, plug it with a bolt or screw!

Number 1 is a drain leave it alone
Number 2 is a sevice drain leave it alone, it should have a cap!
Number 3 should go to your crankcase vent cover!
Number 4 is is your Pair valve suction, cap it off closed!
A to B gets blocked, no reading necessary, plug it with a bolt or screw!

Thanx a lot!!! I'm almost finish with this, I use the oportunity to make a full service :thumbsup: thanx again!!! I'll let you know

nice follow up john... what is the condition of the bike...it looks uhhh beat up.

Back