Helmet for Orange & Black Busa

I guess i got a little excited and forgot to paste.
<a href="http://stores.ebay.com/Helmet-Depot_Motorcycle-Helmets_Street-Full-Face-Helmets_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ6334610QQf
tidZ2QQtZkm" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://stores.ebay.com/Helmet-....2QQtZkm</a>

they have over a thousand helmets on auction and if you jump around and you will find the helmets with the best offer option. there are some soumy's for just over $200.00. hope that is more of a help.

Hey guys, just thought I would let you all know. I got a really good deal on the GMAX 68s Dragon. I guess it is ok, but I am used to my Shoei, and you can really tell the quality difference in the two. I mean I know, you get what you pay for, but you really notice the difference in a good helmet and a budget helmet. I am going to use the GMAX for the time being, but will be looking for a new helmet. Probably go back to a Shoei, or I might try an Arai or Icon. The GMAX is good for the price, and if you have never had a helmet before, you would probably like it. However if you have had a nice helmet and go to a GMAX you will notice the difference. I do think it is worth it's going price of $115. THe leds in the back are interesting, and the fact that you get a clear and tinted shield is a plus. My main grip is how loud it is in the helmet. It has tons of vents which is good on a hot day, but because of that, it is soo loud I can hardly hear my mp3 player. This was never a problem with my shoei. The biggest gripe I have is how the shields go up and down, they don't very smoothly. I have to force them up and down, and when I do close them, I have to push one side down to make sure it is flush. Anyhow, just thought I would let you all know, just in case someone is interested in the GMAX.

Arai Corsair does it for me.

Price is irrelevant when it comes to safety for your head - rding a hyper bike with a cheap-ass helmet is bordering on ridiculous IMHO
thumb_down.gif

I've been using this helmet for a bit now and love it. Great customer service too.

Matches my 2008 Black/Orange.

http://www.wikihelmets.com/
Interesting Helmet, never heard of the brand,is it any good? Where did you get it, what is the cost? Would you have any pics of it next to the bike. I too like the Arai Tommy Gun that for sure is a pricey, but again you pay for safty and quality. I have been still eyeing that Icon helmet with the dragon on it, it is called the Legion Mainframe. Within my price rage at the moment, but not completly sold yet. I really like the Tommy Gun, and the Arai Shogun, the Shogun seems interesting, not a perfect match, but would work. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I've been using this helmet for a bit now and love it. Great customer service too.

Matches my 2008 Black/Orange.

http://www.wikihelmets.com/
Interesting Helmet, never heard of the brand,is it any good? Where did you get it, what is the cost? Would you have any pics of it next to the bike. I too like the Arai Tommy Gun that for sure is a pricey, but again you pay for safty and quality. I have been still eyeing that Icon helmet with the dragon on it, it is called the Legion Mainframe. Within my price rage at the moment, but not completly sold yet. I really like the Tommy Gun, and the Arai Shogun, the Shogun seems interesting, not a perfect match, but would work. Thanks for all the suggestions.
I called them up directly via phone and just ordered it that way. Was $300.

I love the helmet, comes with 2 shields - one clear and one that gets darker when the suns hits it and goes back to nearly clear when the sun is down, works as advertised. No fogging after 750+ miles using this helmet. Though, I get the nice So Cal weather to deal with  
winkold.gif

Comes with a helmet bag too.

Highly recommended. Would definitely buy from them again if something happened to my helmet or they come out with a new graphic that I like.

I'll to get some pics of it with my bike soon.

Jay

I got an Arai Signet GTR in 2007 at Americade that was a leftover 2003 in Candy-Orange. I'd guess it's getting a bit old (Does a helmet go bad on the shelf?) but it's so darn close in color I can't believe I got it before I even thought about getting my orange 08.

helmet2.jpg

Back