Hello.

Schantin

Registered
Hi. New to the forum and new to Busas. I took delivery of a 2024 model in black yesterday from Oklahoma City Suzuki. I traded a Kawasaki Zx4RR for this bike. I drove the Kawi 235 miles from my home in Texas to the dealer....... and then drove the Busa back home same day. Needless to say, after 470 miles on two sport bikes, I was a bit sore this morning. :)

I was thankful to find the forum before getting the bike to learn about their tendency to fall over. I performed the kickstand mod this morning + added the aftermarket pad from my old Kawi to add stability. I also make sure to park in gear. Was pleasantly surprised how docile this bike can be when driving ""normally." The only time it reminded me what I was sitting on was when I passed a truck on I40 coming home from the dealer. Started at 70mph. Looked down a couple seconds later and was 105mph and climbing. :firing: The weight is really hidden on this bike too. For 582lbs, it carries it well.

Couple pics for good measure:

20240313-112006.jpg

20240313-104732.jpg

Welcome. Texas eh? Not too far form OK City? A few years ago I flew to Dallas and uberd up to Wichita Falls to buy a car. Not enough trees for my taste. :) Your next pic should be in the country somewhere.:firing:

Back