Hello people

BigBadDodge

Registered
Paul from thornton colorado, figured i ought to drop by here and introduce myself after all the time i've spent in the busa problems section.

Just picked up a 06 with 5400 miles, 10" atc stretch, 240, custom wheels, paint, chrome etc. Fighting some chain rubbing issues now but getting close

Started riding at 16, bought a gsxr 750 from my boss and used to hide it from my parents (they had the under our roof, no bikes rule) sold that to paint my car, picked up a 02 when i was 18, had a run in with a deer in the middle of nowhere at 3am one morning, went to swerve slowly to the side of him at 3 times the posted limit, caught some gravel and totalled it along with myself pretty well, bought my little brothers 900RR and fixed it up after his lowside but i'm a good size dude and it was to cramped and uncomfortable which takes us to where we are today:thumbsup:

hayabusa020.jpg

hayabusa019.jpg

hayabusa015.jpg

Thanks all, got my chain frame issue taken care of bike is so much smoother now that nothings rubbing, gettin ready to hit motor vehicles since its an out of state title they have to do a vin verification

:welcome: aboard Paul. Nice looking scoot you have there. Watch out for those damned deer :firing: They can be a riders nightmare.

Back