Hello Liberals

No sense of humor.
Isn't it more fun to bash Harleys than each other?
Of course, I've been the enemy (a professional journalist-liar) for 52 years.
I used to bash Harleys. Over time I accepted that they, for the most part, have two wheels so there's worse things in life :p

In the midwest, politics are just something to talk about in the winter when the bikes on the stands and tenders.

Well well well, pardons from Lil Wayne to Steve (I’m definitely a crook) Bannon. Yep, that ‘orange man bad‘ guy, the coward that has caused 25,000 troops to surround the Capital, the one that’s ducking outta town in the morning is just the guy....that deserved that humiliating loss to President Biden.
Troops are not there for him so who’s the coward?

Explain to me how a proposed lack of support from military personnel makes a person a coward specifically? Trump, who said he would march down Pennsylvania Avenue with the rioters, than ducked out at the last minute, and now leaves town just before the inauguration...now that's a coward.

Explain to me how a proposed lack of support from military personnel makes a person a coward specifically? Trump, who said he would march down Pennsylvania Avenue with the rioters, than ducked out at the last minute, and now leaves town just before the inauguration...now that's a coward.
You forgot hiding in the bunker since Jan 6, sending videos rather than face the Nation he dishonored.

I meant he could have come out in person and faced the press like a man and every president before him did.
Yep, he had a direct line to the people of the United States at any time he wished if he used the press room........He chose not to and that speaks volumes.

Hundreds of thousands of people died (and more are dying) during the pandemic and nary a word about it.

People lost their lives including police officers in the insurrection of the White House and nary a word...

Not a good ending. Ever since he lost the election, he basically shut down-that's not the sign of a good leader, a good leader would have led his people right up to the bitter end.

Blatant dishonesty, incredible (inexcusable) ignorance or stupidity pisses me off. So do trolls, even hit and run trolls. Facts are facts, there is no alternate truth.

Man, did you see Trump slither out of town like a punk who sucker-punched the United States of America? Man what a total loser. Nobody wants him in their neighborhood, no Twitter, no FB, no Instagram, and nobody wants his business. Never seen a president leave office like that, it was totally embarrassing. He was begging people to come to see him off, even people he fired? The only people there were his captive family and the reporters wanting to document the end of the coup president. Trump may as well move to Russia if Putin will have him.

Doesn’t Argentina welcome criminals?
IMG_2066.JPG
The people sure don't. Trump is not popular there either. The caption says 8 days without a barber.
There could have been 5 presidents at the inauguration today; George W looked pretty good. It's better Trump wasn't there; his scowl wouldn't add anything positive.

Last edited:
The people sure don't. Trump is not popular there either. I'm looking forward to his legal problems haunting him.
There could have been 5 presidents at the inauguration today; George W looked pretty good. It's better Trump wasn't there; his scowl wouldn't add anything positive.
He would have looked way out of place with that group!

I meant he could have come out in person and faced the press like a man and every president before him did.
President Trump spent more time answering questions on the White House lawn that Bathhouse Barry spent answering the Press's questions at any time during his time... President Trump went face to face with Jim Acosta more times that any other president did and Jim was about as disrespectful as a reporter could be while doing it. The press rarely went after Obama... they worshipped him!

The press even complained that when President Trump boarded Air Force 1 he didn't turn around to wave good bye to the press like Obama did.... there are your Snowflake reporters calling fowl because they didn't get acknowledged with a wave like Obama use to give them... what a bunch of pussies...

By the way... where did Biden hold up 6 out of 7 days a week? In his basement where he even claimed to be alone on occasion... really Joe? you know how to run the equipment that is required to feed your face and voice to the airwaves? What a pathetic liar that guy is and will continue to be before he comes to an end which could happen at any time.

Back