HELLO FROM ROMANIA!

WELCOME

now that´s a full description of your busa
thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif

10 to 13 L, is a little high? no?
ok, it depents of your riding.. but never the less

WELCOME,,

Always great to see/hear people from other areas of the world and what goes on in there corner of it...
hello.gif

Hello everybody.I AM FROM ROMANIA.I'AM A NEW OWNER OF HAYABUSA.MY BIKE IS 2001 MODEL.I HAVE FULL SISTEM YOSHIMURA,KN AIRFLOW,IRIDIUM NGK SPARPLUGS,TANKPAD SPECIAL FOR HAYABUSA,LSL CRASPROTECTORS AND SPECIAL LIGHT.I WANT TO LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT MY BIKE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE A KNOW THIS LANGUAGE FROM MUSIC AND MOVIES.RESPECT FROM HAYABUSA OWNERS.
Hello! Where do you live in Romania? I often go to Zalau with my Busa. I'm from Hungary.

Welcome to EBC, great to hear from you! Thank you for the pictures. Hope you will post more pictures of you and your country!!

BUSAPASS3.jpg

I am from Fetesti- small town near to the Blacksea.The roads are **** here,the cops same.In Romania lives 22 milions people and here is just 30-40 hayabusa.In south-est are 3 busa.In Romania is sow dangerous to be biker because the drivers don"t look in the mirrors  and is so much accidents at motorcircle with de biker death in every weekend almost.This is a link with the accident in my country-http://www.motociclism.ro/forum/index.php?amp;showforum=14.Thank you everybody and i hope to learn this language.I have many photos with my bike.I show photo with HAYA-this is her name and photo with mai country.And something for cops-**** THE STUPID COPS!

My new oil is MOTUL COMPETITION 300V DUBLUESTER FULL SYNTETIC 15w50 and oil filter is kn.I have too Dunlop SPORTMAX D208 FRONT AND REAR-NEW TIRES,and brake pads BREMBO.How can delimited my busa?With TRE?WHo can help me?How i fill the limitation at my bike?

Back