Hello from Germany

Rubberrabbit

Registered
Hello Friends

My Name is Martin, but everyone i know call me Rabbit....sometimes Bud...like Bud Spencer.....because of the Beard, not the Belly i hope : )

So my english isnt the best, 20 years since school...a lot of time to forgett the knowledge! So please be patient with my writing style.

I own a 3rd Gen Busa since May 2021, with only 450 Miles on it, because some farmer damaged my Bike, and i had to wait 3 month for the Parts to repair it. A lost season in my eyes. But i hope to start in the new 2022 season without problems..so hope. :)

The communities in germany are very quiet and not as half as interessting, as your forum is. A lot of good informations und very usefull help here in your forum. So...i hope to have a good time with you and if you have any questions, please ask me or send me a PN.

So have a nice day, see you soon

Rubberrabbit

So my english isnt the best, 20 years since school...a lot of time to forgett the knowledge! So please be patient with my writing style.

Welcome!

You have no idea how happy some of us are that you can write and speak our language, as we could not write yours!

This is not a place that will nitpick and criticize your grammar. If so then a lot of American members would in fact be in major trouble.

Glad you got your parts.... Look forward to next season too
Thanks mate! It was a little bit of a adventure. Never thought, that the side fairing tooks so long! Suzuki and spare parts in Germany, is at the moment a difficult Thing. The Dealers are helpless, they cant do a thing. There is no main logistics in germany. Many times i wonder, because a new bike and absolut no parts in whole europe for it? Yeah i know.....the shipping at the moment is not easy, and the hole Covid situation do the rest.

But its hard....a new bike at home, and you cant use it. Bad thing about this? Nobody finds the farmer who crashed in my bike and run away.

Yeah but i try to stay optimistic....

Greetz

Welcome!

You have no idea how happy some of us are that you can write and speak our language, as we could not write yours!

This is not a place that will nitpick and criticize your grammar. If so then a lot of American members would in fact be in major trouble.
Good to know amigo! But let me say this, in german forums you often read comments from german users and you ask yourself "what the......what do he want to say? Did he ever heard from grammar?" So i know what you mean.

In german car forums there are a lot of guys from turkey or italia, its hard to understand them, but i try to help if its possible.

Welcome along Martin, your English is very good and so easy to understand, and I feel bad that your bike was damaged and the enjoyment of your new bike was dampened, but always look up and know that it will be rectified and you will have your fun soon enough!
Tell us a bit more of the story of buying your Gen 3 and how the situation with the farmer occurred, also photos would be nice, we LOVE pics and vids here at the oRg!

We have a member here, a regular contributor, from Berlin, ( username is @Berlin Germany) his name is Frank and very very technically literate so he may well be some help to you re your new bike and any issues that may crop up, also for sourcing parts. Nice guy and a confirmed Hayabusa fanatic , so he will chime in soon I'd say.

Feel free to PM me if you just want to chat, I always enjoy speaking with Busa owners! Bye for now. Kiwi.

Baring any further damage the good news is they’re pretty much bullet proof so you shouldn’t be needing any parts anytime soon. Other than a couple headlight bulbs and fork seals I’ve never needed anything from Suzuki’s (bare) parts department and that‘s been 15 years and 70,000+ miles since. How about some pics?

Welcome along Martin, your English is very good and so easy to understand, and I feel bad that your bike was damaged and the enjoyment of your new bike was dampened, but always look up and know that it will be rectified and you will have your fun soon enough!
Tell us a bit more of the story of buying your Gen 3 and how the situation with the farmer occurred, also photos would be nice, we LOVE pics and vids here at the oRg!

We have a member here, a regular contributor, from Berlin, ( username is @Berlin Germany) his name is Frank and very very technically literate so he may well be some help to you re your new bike and any issues that may crop up, also for sourcing parts. Nice guy and a confirmed Hayabusa fanatic , so he will chime in soon I'd say.

Feel free to PM me if you just want to chat, I always enjoy speaking with Busa owners! Bye for now. Kiwi.

Thank you for the warm welcome. You want do know more about the buying story and the accident? No Problem. When there is a little bit time, i try my best to write it and hope you understand everything. ;) I think about, if its better to create a new thread or post it here. So now i´ll take my breakfast, after that, i´ll do storytelling :D

So you want a Story? Wrote some........took some time! Hope you all can understand it! Postet it on Random Thoughts.

Hi there Rubberrabbit , welcome to the org. mate . Good that you got the bike all fixed , hope some of that karma catches up with that farmer who took you out . Be great to get to ride a Gen 3 on the Autobahn , I hear some of the roads are pretty nice in Germany . Look forward to your future posts , Cheers mate .

Back