Hello brothers and sisters...thought I would check in on you all.

My brother with the same name. I'm OK, how are you Busa traveller.... you're wife and kiddies doin' ?

RSD.

We're doin well -- things are turning around for me which is good. How about you, findin' anything to enjoy yet, or still playin' through the pain?

--Sky

This is weird.
I was laying in bed this morning thinking about you and frog (that doesn't sound right does it:laugh:) and was going to put a post on here to see if anyone had heard from you both.
And here you are.
Hope you are doing ok.
Nice to hear from you.:thumbsup:

good morning, Rubbah...hope things are starting to turn around for the better, you know we're all here for you if needed :beerchug:

Separation agreement signed.
House whent on the market,will know if it is sold Friday.
Then,I will be homeless.
17 year marriage...over.
13 years in this house over.
Last dog gone. He lives with her.
Zero income.

Some times you just have to laugh at life..

RSD.

Well hell...there you are you bastid. Good to have you back around...and really glad that you're hangin there.

Sorry that you have to go through all this, bruvver...it's times like this that I wish I were closer to you. I'd offer you a nice clean room to hang your hat while you get stuff sorted and a couple of black an tans.

As it stands, I can only offer you my love from afar. Call me if you have the chance and the scratch...or shoot me an email. I haven't been around here much...life has a way of filling in schedules in a most interesting way. ??? You know you can always call, though...always.

Yer a tough 'ol bastid...I know you'll come outta this bigger and better. :thumbsup:

Nuttin' much.... Whats " Mr. January" mean....:stoopid:

RSD.

A guy producing B King calendars saw a pic I posted from my first time at the drag strip. He asked for my permission to use it. He did for the January 2013 picture. Now my girlfriend tells people she dates a calendar model! Well she isnt lying!

HiRezCordova.jpg

A guy producing B King calendars saw a pic I posted from my first time at the drag strip. He asked for my permission to use it. He did for the January 2013 picture. Now my girlfriend tells people she dates a calendar model! Well she isnt lying!

HiRezCordova.jpg

Thats awesome. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Back