Heck Ya! That's one good lookin'

that t-rex pic is kooool  
thumb_up.gif
I took that cool pic at the museum in chicago! I recommend the city pass there. Get 5 places to visit for a low low price!

How wonderful. Have fun. Maybe you should return the favor and tell the "parsley joke" for his family.
laugh.gif

Maybe not.
whistling.gif

beerchug.gif

where in Mississippi are y'all headed? Are the dinosaurs still in Jackson? I know they had an exhibit up there once.

Be safe... bring lots of skin so soft... the skeeters will leave ya alone.... and if y'all have time, bring your happy little family to the beach.... you may just take home a hermit crab.

We had something similar at our zoo in St. Louis. I convinced my 2 yr old. to sneak up on the dinosaur, and the dern thing turn its head and spit water all over her! Funniest thing ever.
Hey, I'm from St. Louis. I know exactly which display you're talking about. We just took our 6yo and 2yo to the thing about 2 months ago.

And the best part.....semi loves so much to act super excited too! Little Lela runs to him if she thinks the dino is too scary! He is her hero! insert----> superman smiley!

P.s. Omar an you make a superman smiley or find one for me? Please and thank you!
Jyn - how's this?

superman.gif

where in Mississippi are y'all headed? Are the dinosaurs still in Jackson? I know they had an exhibit up there once.

Be safe... bring lots of skin so soft... the skeeters will leave ya alone.... and if y'all have time, bring your happy little family to the beach.... you may just take home a hermit crab.
The dinosaurs are still in Jackson. That is where we are headed.

Thanks everyone for wishing us a safe trip. semi is at home resting up for our trip. We are leaving around midnight tonight so the kids will sleep most of the way there.

Back