Heck Ya! That's one good lookin'

Jyn

Registered
I have the best Boyfriend ever! semi is takin me and the kids to Mississippi! And there is a dinosaur museum there! I am super excited!!!!
woot.gif

woot.gif

IMG_8240.JPG

woot.gif

See, not all the good ones are taken...well, maybe they are now.

Have fun!

Sorry, My kids and I just love dinosaurs! There has got to be more dinosaur freaks out there! I can't be the only one!
thumb_up.gif

smaller_trex.jpg

And the best part.....semi loves so much to act super excited too! Little Lela runs to him if she thinks the dino is too scary! He is her hero! insert----> superman smiley!

P.s. Omar an you make a superman smiley or find one for me? Please and thank you!

We took my daughter to the Oregon zoo and they have a dino walk going on right. Tried to get a 2 year old girl to stand in front of the T-rex and get a picture.... ROAR!!!! and no picture
firedevil.gif

We took my daughter to the Oregon zoo and they have a dino walk going on right.  Tried to get a 2 year old girl to stand in front of the T-rex and get a picture....   ROAR!!!!  and no picture  
firedevil.gif
We had something similar at our zoo in St. Louis. I convinced my 2 yr old. to sneak up on the dinosaur, and the dern thing turn its head and spit water all over her! Funniest thing ever.

We are leaving late tomorrow night for 7 days. We will be staying at his parents house. I am hoping I am not attacked by mosquitos. I bet you mosquitos down there are the size of dinosaurs! cross your fingers for me!

Back