Headlight adjustment and superstars

davsbusa

Registered
Took a night ride about 2 days after purchase of the Busa and was very disappointed. The headlights did not reach out very far at all. I decided to adjust and replace at the same time.
Bought the Sylvania bulbs and adjusted them up a bit, it was a pain in the ass to get to the low beam, the hight beam was very easy. The results were great, I can ride with just the low beam now. Reaches way out there, felt safe at 80mph. This is a must do if you will ever ride at night.

If you like a new bulb, you'd love HID. It is BRIGHT!

It's a highly recommended mod in my book. I just did it, and I wish I would have done it years ago.

New Busas lights DO need adjusted bad.........HID is A+

hid is bright !!!!!!!
cool.gif

P1010013.JPG

yes but some cant afford such great things...i'm thinking about buying these silverstars too but i have to find out the part number first...

some had issues with changing the stock bulb to aftermarket , housing melted i belive , not sure which bulbs it was ?

I had melting problems with PIAAs. The plastic adapter between the bulb and the wiring harness plug melted and my low beam began to go off and on while I was riding. I replaced the adapter and installed SilverStars over a year ago with no problems.

Next stop - HID!

Ed

Absolutly love the Sylvania light. The low beam is H7 and the high beam is 9005ST (angle connector). That and you have to adjust the headlight to be effective.

Back