Heading to the Dragon

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I woke up to a beautiful cool morning (62 degrees outside) so I think I am going to jump on the SV and loaf up toward the mountain:cheerleader:

P1040521.jpg

have a good time bro...can i say i hate you without you taking it personally? :laugh: make sure to take plenty of pics so we can all wish we were able to ride along :beerchug:

Is this your first trip to the Dragon? There are alot of other good roads there to explore while you're in the area.

I hope you're having a good time up there, Don. We'll have to go again sometime soon. :beerchug:

have a good time bro...can i say i hate you without you taking it personally? :laugh: make sure to take plenty of pics so we can all wish we were able to ride along :beerchug:

I was thinking the same thing. Have a good ride while I'm working.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was good seeing you up there Don i just got back. You know had to do 1 night run through there:laugh:

was it slow out there this weekend? I might be up for stopping through out there next weekend.

It wasn't crowded at all yesterday. I think the weather forecast and Mothers Day kept a lot of folks away.

I will be back up next Saturday with a few guys and girls from around here. Some of them are planning to stay overnight.

Back