Head'in out for a ride this morning...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
was just gonna be me and dakkine w/ zx14 james buuuut?...rain charts precluded anything out west so we're staying local...so?..3 more riders are joining us...as dakkine just called and is bring GSXR1000Randy and CBR1000RRDan and now since we're staying local and curvy instead of out west and hypersonic?..ZX14James is bring his wife along on his old ZX-9R...6 of us...for local curves and breakfast.
biggrin.gif

Wish us safe and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Had a good showing...

R1.jpg

beatiful morning despite weather reports..

R2.jpg

cool ocean breezes at Stuart Inlet..

R3.jpg

ZX14James wife Lieha who moved up from a ninja 250 to inheret James not too dang shabby ZX-9R...and she can ride it too! LOL!

R4.jpg

and the after breakfast at mulligans in jensen beach?...we ha a nice clean run up Indian River Drive too Fort Pierces Jetty Park Inlet.and again?...more cool ocean breezes.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

R5.jpg

Damn Jinks, where was that weather today when I needed it. Went out late this afternoon when a bunch of storm clouds headed right for the house. Got rained on a little for about 20 seconds when I left then shot north and away from the rain. I was zigzagging all over north Tampa and New Port Richey (Lady Hawk's turf) looking above me to avoid all the dark billowing rain clouds. I avoided all the rain though.

Found out when I got home that a monsterous storm hit our hood and knocked the power out on a couple of occassions. I hate this freaky FL weather this time of year.

Great pics. I rode today too but only about 20 miles. The weather has been crap and I was dying to try out my gi pro w/ATRE that I installed Friday night so I took a quick spin then did the yard.

Back