Head Lamp Screws?

Speed King

Banned
Hello everyone.

I was wondering how many screws to hold the headlamp to the front fairing, it says 8 screws required but all i see is 6?

I am referring to screw number (11) in the picture below, how many of those screws do i need for 2008 busa?

How many screws, screw (11) in the picture below is needed to hold the headlight to the nose?

LOL, i feel like a nut:laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I think i found one of the screws, how many more do i need?

44009158.phillipsheadinnaresxray.jpg

i cant believe 51 people have viewed this thread and no one knows if it is 6 or 8 screws that hold the headlight to the nose fairing on a 2008 busa referring to the diagram above, screw (11) eleven

Gretz,Speed King
According to the online parts fiche
at dgy dot com says 8 are required.
Well i would like at mine but to cold:laugh: out to start messing with the
panels:laugh:
Gretz,
Hello everyone.

I was wondering how many screws to hold the headlamp to the front fairing, it says 8 screws required but all i see is 6?

I am referring to screw number (11) in the picture below, how many of those screws do i need for 2008 busa?

5 of them,

according to my 08 parts list download.

HEADLAMP
Block No. Block Title.

Copyright © 2007 Suzuki Worldwide Motorcycle-ATV. All Rights Reserved.

11 Part No 09136-05062 crew, Headlamp (5x15)

Last edited:
According to my visual, i need 6 of them but according to the online parts fiche it says i need 8 of them.???

Are you taking it apart or putting one in and you dont have the screws and need to know how many to order ?

???

Are you taking it apart or putting one in and you dont have the screws and need to know how many to order ?

???

Hey, i am putting a headlight in the nose of the fairing and already put in 6 screws into that rubber cushion holding the fairing to the headlight but in the oem parts finder it says i need 8 of those screws but all i see is 6 places to put the screws

The parts diagram may be showing addtl 2 screws as needed for complete disassembly not simple light in and out ?

The 2 screws you are looking for may already be in ?
Or do you have 2 left in your hand and cant figure out where they go ?

The parts diagram may be showing addtl 2 screws as needed for complete disassembly not simple light in and out ?

The 2 screws you are looking for may already be in ?
Or do you have 2 left in your hand and cant figure out where they go ?

Thanks, i think the two extra screws are already in.

i cant believe 51 people have viewed this thread and no one knows if it is 6 or 8 screws that hold the headlight to the nose fairing on a 2008 busa referring to the diagram above, screw (11) eleven

Lol. I can't believe you have a headlight and fairing and can't figure it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back