Screws and bolt to hold exhaust

Jgarcia6988

Registered
Hello all

I just had the M4 GP exhaust installed today and I am left with screws with bolt that holds the factory exhaust. Any thoughtson what I should do to make it look clean
thank y ju

C17C0855-61C1-43EE-8334-291FDF96536C.jpeg

6176448C-FB25-476F-B47F-E1A3C1714351.jpeg

EA5AC11E-0FC6-4917-A5EA-0AD99E1D979F.jpeg

831C37A4-A8CF-4811-A0CA-384768A2A3FC.jpeg

6FC9406D-686A-4026-BC47-3C767482D58D.jpeg

There's a guy over here I met recently during a ride, who had got a set from a bike wreckers, had cut them down and shaped them, then had them powder coated black. They were trimmed around the rear foot peg mount so he still had the use of the rear foot peg. Looked factory neat.

Hello all

I just had the M4 GP exhaust installed today and I am left with screws with bolt that holds the factory exhaust. Any thoughtson what I should do to make it look clean
thank y ju

View attachment 1610788

View attachment 1610789

View attachment 1610790

View attachment 1610791

View attachment 1610792
They do make "plugs" with logos and such to plug the hole although I like the idea that @ottafish said with trimming up another set. Looks good on there, Be sure to let its know how that sounds and a video of it if u can :thumbsup:

@BigBSBusa beat me to it:lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to figure out a hanger for my Yosh can and then take them off altogether

Anyone think this would fit?
Bill we use one of those on Tianne's Bandit . You could probably make it work with the sub frame bolt locations . Although the Hayabusa looks kind of off with the tail section openings for the foot peg brackets .

Bill we use one of those on Tianne's Bandit . You could probably make it work with the sub frame bolt locations . Although the Hayabusa looks kind of off with the tail section openings for the foot peg brackets .
True enough Bryan, true enough.....

I have the same thing on mine (LOVE the sound!) and they just left the empty hole. Looks fine not like there's anything missing but I'd like to get some aftermarket pieces later on just for a different look. Have you fired her up yet? I've had a few people agree mine is the best sounding Busa in town.

I have the same thing on mine (LOVE the sound!) and they just left the empty hole. Looks fine not like there's anything missing but I'd like to get some aftermarket pieces later on just for a different look. Have you fired her up yet? I've had a few people agree mine is the best sounding Busa in town.
I did sounds Awsome but I’m having trouble taking the baffle out . I have the tool for it but it keeps letting out and I keep scratching the inside up

@Jgarcia6988

dear
don't make it more difficult than it is

cut the "ring" off with a saw (handsaw or machine)
smooth the edges with a file and sandpaper
and use a black water-resistant felt pen to re-color
lowest costs as possible.

Back