Hayden Renews Repsol Honda Contract

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Hayden has re-signed with the official factory team for another 2 years .

"It's an honour to be with the HRC factory team for another two years. It doesn't get a lot better than that so I'm really excited. Everything came together and I'm pleased with the deal; and I'm happy with HRC. I feel like I took a big step forward this year and I feel that I'm still climbing up the learning curve, which means that I wouldn't want to change anything. I want to keep learning, continue growing and keep this momentum going into next year. I'm really happy with the team around me, we're all clicking and working well together." Hayden

"Nicky has been excellent for us for four seasons and has continually evolved and improved. His results this year have been excellent and he has led the championship for much of the season. The feeling within the team is very strong at the moment and this season Nicky and Dani Pedrosa have established a positive relationship. As MotoGP enters the 800cc era it is important that Repsol Honda enjoy this stability with our rider partnership, sponsors and partner" Tsutomu Ishii, General Manager of the Team

I'm glad Nicky and Honda came to an agreement. I think staying with Honda is best for Nicky's continued success!!

Tonight is qualifying, time to take pole again Nicky!!!!

Back