Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

i was thinking at the uni mart at the junction of 36 and 66 in leeper. say 10am. imput is more than welcome.

Your cabin looks really nice, you should post more pix here!!!

Reminds me of the mountains I grew up in.

You guys be safe and take lots of pics for us!:beerchug:

Bubba

your wish is my command...wow...i am not finding any digital pics of the xmas we had at that cabin...well here is some of thier pics again

woodhaven1.jpg

DSC_0011_Woodhaven_large.jpg

DSC_0020_Woodhaven_large.jpg

DSC_0027_Woodhaven_large.jpg

DSC_0032_Woodhaven_large.jpg

now lets talk it up!! what do you guys want to bring, what type of beer, what type of snacks, i can bring extra camp chairs, airbeds if we get more comeing, cabin supplys all except towels so i can help there too, ill be bringing some equiptment in case anyone needs minor stuff such as chain cleaning (bought rollers at harbor freight today) so wont need stands. so help me by putting together a list i can copy and paste of who bringing what so all can see what is needed!!
also cameras...who has what...can anyone vid the ride? i want to not just do pics would love to do action shots too just like at the bash!!
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

i bought the moto comm helmet cam a few months ago and will bring it to record some of the ride...then i will upload to a site for those that want to Dl it..its not a bad setup but it has its little glitches im working out..but it is cool to go home and watch the video afterwards...

:thumbsup:

The 10:00am departure time at the junction of 36 & 66 in Leeper sounds good to me. I am not able to take 2 or 3 days the weekend of the gathering due to prior commitments. However, I might be able to leave N.E. Ohio early Saturday morning and meet everyone for the ride during the day, if that's ok.

Btw, what type of ride is planned......since the event is called "Hayas in the hills", I presume there will be plenty of twisty, hilly backroads on the itinerary...:please:

The 10:00am departure time at the junction of 36 & 66 in Leeper sounds good to me. I am not able to take 2 or 3 days the weekend of the gathering due to prior commitments. However, I might be able to leave N.E. Ohio early Saturday morning and meet everyone for the ride during the day, if that's ok.

Btw, what type of ride is planned......since the event is called "Hayas in the hills", I presume there will be plenty of twisty, hilly backroads on the itinerary...:please:

here is the link from the thread for the planned route.

Driving Directions from 4169 Route 36 Leeper, Pennsylvania to 4169 Route 36 Leeper, Pennsylvania

i need to ride it just to make sure...but route 666 through the allegany forest is posted all over the web for its twisties.

i bought the moto comm helmet cam a few months ago and will bring it to record some of the ride...then i will upload to a site for those that want to Dl it..its not a bad setup but it has its little glitches im working out..but it is cool to go home and watch the video afterwards...

:thumbsup:

fantastic j will look forward to haveing that!!

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only, hoodie medium
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only

ok hope it works..

took video this afternoon...its just a small clip i cut from the entire ride...just to show what the video looks like with this system..will have to record most of the ride for haya in the hills 2..still working on audio sound..

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic j... now for menu i plan on makeing a big roaster full of chili for fri night so all can come and simply grub.... as for sat night snacks...meat , cheese, chicken dip, chips and crackers.

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser :cheerleader: ?)
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie and guest? staying fri? and sat?

Wow, Thats great Chris we are going to have to wear nametags like the first day of kindergarden, with our real names and Org. names.lol.:thumbsup:

nametags you say...hmmmm intresting...i just might have to make some up lol.

I think as far as the refreshments go, everyone should take care of their own and can bring extras to share if they want, I think this will keep things one step simplier.

Just my :2cents:

Ok, I can, will bring firewood, some hot dogs,rolls and kilbasa. (sp)Probably a couple chairs and some beer. Hopefully theres a nice little bank there to use as a ramp. I busa doent haul firewood very well or a gallon of milk.lol.

ill bring some camp forks for cooking kilebasa. chairs...beer. the snacks i have mentioned...mabey a few extra towels for those who want to wash the days ride off. i will be having wifee bringing stuff so if there is something specific people need...let me know i can throw it in the list. if we have a concensus for beer...(i know this will start a debate) what everyone agrees apon i can pick up case or two and everyone can chip in cause its hard to carry on a busa lol. i personaly dont like budwiser products due to headaches. i go cheap natural ice works for me 30 pack for 15 bucks plus i also bring wiskey to sip...so that usualy does me more than well... i cant bring hooch like that do at the bash...sorry.:beerchug:

goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?

goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only

I'll be ridin down satyrday but OUTSIDE chance I can come down friday
Posted via Mobile Device

Back