hayabusa streetfighter......

busa barmy

Registered
Hi there everyone .... Im Paul and new here so hope im not asking a question that has already been answered .....

I have a 2000 busa witch is like a rocket ( full power ) and great fun , I am wondering how hard it would be to turn it into a streetfighter . I have been toying with the idea about getting a super moto or a B-KING but if i fighter my busa i will get the best of both worlds and save a heep of money and have as much fun .???

I was wondering if i would need any special clocks or if there are any digital clocks that would bolt straight on with the same adapter plug .

Also where could i buy a belly pan from and radiator grills ? cheapest places possiple please .

Any help will be greatly appreciated . :bowdown:

This is the kind of idea i was looking for with my streetfighter hayabusa .

GimbelHayabusa.jpg

Yeah its an idea , i like the light that hybrid1300r is putting on his busa, it keeps the style of the busa light but neetens it up abit .

Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

There was a company in Germany a few years ago that used to advertise Streetfighter kits for Busas... they would sell the kit or you could have them do the conversion... I will look around.

MCM

Thanks for that ,

The picture of the street fighter busa i got from a site called Gimbel hayabusa.
They have plenty of parts but seem very expensive.

Back