Hayabusa sound system......

I wonder how well you can hear that going 80 with a helmet on?

I have 2 4" bazooka motorcycle speaker in my dash amplified with a T chip amp and running off of an ipod. I can hear it quite well up to about 70 but only when I have the face shield cracked open a bit or when I ride in 3/4 mode (gotta love the Shark evoline!).

it is a pretty loud setup but like Vailes said, how well can you hear it when a lid on and pushing 80mph..

So you too can be just like the abnoxious dude on the Harley Dresser or Gold Wing that either thinks everyone else likes their music or is so all about themselves the don't care.

So you too can be just like the abnoxious dude on the Harley Dresser or Gold Wing that either thinks everyone else likes their music or is so all about themselves the don't care.
Probably the 2nd option "don't care" pretty sure they are playing the music they like to hear for themselves :laugh:

I agree, Just like the idiots that ride through your neighborhood with their ghetto bass turned way up shaking your house at all hours of the night. Consideration is a thing of the past....:banghead:

I purchased a Uclear HBC100 and installed it in my helmet. It's a bluetooth communicator with speakers that go in the helmet, but there is NO boom mic, which is nice.

Paired it up with my iPhone in 5 seconds and now I have the ability to listen to music or talk on the phone (which I am not inclined to do, but can) without disturbing anyone else.

Very happy with this solution.

For me it's not about other people hearing my music. I find that obnoxious as well. I like to listen to music when I'm on touring trips and on the daily commute. I almost got decapitated by an ambulance that was trying to pass me in a turn while using headphones. I couldn't hear anything else but the music. I turned my head back just as he was passing me at about 90mph and his mirror missed my head by about 2 inches. I would rather be able to hear everything else around me now too. I considered a bluetooth but a few of my friends use them and they claim that they don't hear anything but their music as well.

If we truly cared what other people think about our noise levels, would we put aftermarket exhausts on? Regardless, I prefer using my Bluetooth setup to stream music wirelessly.

maybe for a Harley or a Goldwing but not on a Busa. but two each his own I guess. bluetooth with wireless is my choice. not to mention I dont have room for all those speakers. it did sound pretty dam good tho and on slo rides its actually a kool idea but who rides their Busa slow?:poke:

I've had mine for 7 months and love it . As for the price? Yeah,it's steep but how much money do people spend on cosmetic stuff for their bike ? I liked the convenience of just being a plug and play,no trial and error with wiring or cutting panels . I can hear it just fine up to 80 mph with my helmet on,of course not as well as lower speeds . As for annoying other people?F'em . One factor in my desicion was how tired I was hearing the pathetic bass numbing sound from the pos next to me talking about his money and hoes . I'm not obnoxious about the sound level but it's nice to be able to drown out wanna be gangsta crap if I have to .

Back